Trailer 2: Voice of the jungle

((No-one's P.O.V))

A slash can be heard as the roar of a Grimm can be heard. The Infinite Ursa Major hits the ground, dead before turning into dust, to reveal the figure that killed it. It was the young crocodile faunus, named 'Tick'. She held a cutlass with a gold hilt and basket-shaped gaurd that was attached to the hilt. She wore a tan vest with two pockets along with white bandages wrapped around her chest. She also wore some sort of brown leather gauntlet on her left hand, imbedded in it, was a stop watch, and for her legs and feet, she wore a pair of blue jeans and brown leather high-heel boots with gold buckles. She lets out a exhale as her yellow aura disappears from her body. "Very good" a voice congratulates. Tick turns around to see her new Master, Infinite, walking up to her. "Thank you" she reply's before looking down at her feet. "Somethings troubling you... what is it?" Infinite asks. "It's just that... Magic, the gods, all of it. It's a lot to take in" Tick explains putting her cutlass in it's sheath. "Yes. Very understandable" Infinite says back before the creaking of a door opening can be heard. Infinite and Tick look back to see Mercury and Emerald. The two step back, spotting Tick. "Wait, (Y/N) why-" before Emerald could finish Infinite, interrupted. "Infinite" he coldly corrects Emerald. "Yes, sorry. Infinite, why is she here?" Emerald asks, looking at Tick. "She's my new, associate" Infinite explains. "Associate..." Emerald says. "What? You have a problem?" Tick says, walking towards Emerald with a angered look on her face. Emerald and Mercury start to back up before Infinite grabs Tick's shoulder. "Not now" Infinite orders. Tick sighs and gains a relaxed stance. "Hey, I said not now. Maybe later?" Infinite says, letting go of Tick's shoulder before walking past Emerald and Mercury. "And where are you going?" Emerald asks Infinite. "Me and Tick are going on a, 'training' mission of sorts" Infinite explains, looking at Tick. Tick nods before following behind Infinite. As Tick gets close to Emerald, she gives her a wink, showing off her sharp silver teeth.

((Timeskip))

A slash can be heard as a big leaf falls to the dirt ground. Tick walks forward with Infinite right behind her. The two looked around at the tropical forest that surrounded them. "Why here?" Tick asks Infinite. "We'll be traveling thru different types of terrain on our travels. I might as well get you prepared" Infinite answers, walking past her. Tick gives him a suspicious look. "Really now?" Tick reply's. Infinite looks back at her before giving off a small smirk. Tick rolls her eye's as her and Infinite press on thru the jungle. As they walked past giant trees and large plants, Tick woud spot the occasional wildlife. There were some small monkeys, birds, and mabey even the occasional black snake. The two would encounter some small rivers that could easily be walked across. They did however come across a bigger river. Infinite simply flew over it, while Tick swam thru the raging rapids. Tick cut thru another plant with her cutlass. It dropped to reveal a small shack in the distance, made out of stone and planks of the oak wood trees around. Infinite gave a small smirk as he walked towards the shack."Are you sure about this?" Tick asks. "Of course. This is what we were looking for after all" Infinite replied before walking towards the small shack. Tick followed behind him, unbeknownst to them, a figure watched them from a top of a tree branch. Infinite opens the door to the shack to reveal a rug in front of the door. It was made out of black fur from some creature. Infinite walked in and looked at the small bed that laid on the floor, behind it was a ledge that led up to a fire place and a small chair and table made out of oak wood. Tick walked in and started to examine the fire place. "Smells like it was lit not to long ago" Tick says, examining the inside of the clay fire place. A grunt can be heard as Tick quickly turn around, taking out her cutlass. She blocked a blade of a machete. She looked at her attacker to see a snake faunus. She had yellow eyes with a black slit down the middle, a bit of brown scales covered her face and arms. She wore a simple brown tee with ripped up black shorts. "You've got a lot of nerve trespassing on my turf" the snake faunus said in a seductive tone of voice. Infinite regains a relaxed stance after the snake faunus pushed him out of her way. "Calm down. We're just here to talk" Infinite explains. "As if" the snake faunus reply's. "He's telling the truth, we just came to talk to you" Tick says, playing along with Infinite. The snake faunus looks back and forth at the two before moving away from Tick, and charging towards Infinite. Infinite summons one of his scimitars and blocks the snake faunus' machete. Infinite lets out an annoyed scowl, "Hear. Us. Out" Infinite says slowly. The snake faunus ignores him. She then is able to slash the side of Infinite's mask. She backs up with a smile on her face. "Listen!" Infinite demands, releasing a blast of red energy. The blast proceeded to destroy the small shack, causing pieces of it to fly everywhere. The snake faunus backed up along with Tick, each having looks of fear on their face. "We, have come here to make a deal" Infinite states, levitating up into the air. The snake faunus stands still not moving an inch. "If you will not cooperate with us. I'll have to kill you" Infinite explains in a sinister tone. The snake girl quickly shakes her head in a yes motion before sitting down on what remained of the small shack. Infinite floated down to the ground and walked up in front of the snake faunus. "Who are you?" Infinite simply asks. "M-my name. I-it's Kaa" the snake faunus answers. "Kaa. Tell me, why are you living out here, exactly?" Infinite asks, kneeling down and looking into Kaa's eye's. "I-I was sent here. From Menagerie" Kaa quickly explains. "And, why's that?" Infinite asks, in a somewhat knowing tone of voice. "Ghira Belladonna sent me away to this place. I was deemed 'to dangerous' for the civilians" Kaa explains. "I wanted a specific answer" Infinite says, summoning a red energy ball in his right hand. "Okay! Okay!... I feed on faunus, the mammal kind. The monkey's, the canines, the deer... Humans" Kaa explains, licking her lips. "So they kicked you off the island for cannibalism. Seems about right" Tick says. "You're lucky that your a croc" Kaa comments. "Well, not just that-" she continues, standing up and turning to Tick. "You're quite the cutie" Kaa complements, grabbing Tick's chin. Tick smacks her hand away. Kaa simply giggles, and turns to Infinite. "So. What do you want from me?" Kaa asks. "Do you want revenge on the faunus for abandoning you?" Infinite asks. "Yes" Kaa answers. "Help me. And you'll never, be hungry again"

To Be Continued...