Chapter 1: Open Up Your Eye's

((Art above made by Mayu-Kureiji on DeviantArt))

((No-one's P.O.V))

A young boy whimpered as he was getting kicked by a young girl with blonde hair. The girl had a small grin on her face as she kept stomping on the boys chest. The (Hair/Color) haired boy has scratches and bruises covered all over his body, a small drop of blood ran down his mouth as the girl still continued stomping on his chest. The blonde girl finally stopped and glared at the boy with her lavender eyes. "W- -Why?" the boy weakly stuttered while looking up at the girl. "Dad said no supper for you tonight" the girl says with a monotone voice walking out of the boys 'bedroom'. A little girl with black hair and silver eyes can be seen peeking around the corner of the 'bedroom's' door frame, the blonde hair girl closes the door. The boy's name was (Y/N) Xiao Long, the son of Raven Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long. Older brother of Yang Xiao Long, and Ruby Rose. (Y/N) weakly sits up and leans against the wall of his so called 'bedroom'. He weakly holds out his right hand as a faint noise can be heard

A small red translucent action figure appears in (Y/N)'s hand. The small action figure turns to the boy's face and salutes. (Y/N) lets out a faint laugh as the action figure stays in the same pose. A translucent red bullhead appears over the soldier, it turns around and starts shooting the bullhead. The bullhead blows up in red flames as it disappears. The soldier strikes a victory pose as (Y/N) smiles. Just then the door creeks open as light shines through the crack. The door opens to reveal a small black and white corgi. The pup's name was Zwei, he walked over to (Y/N) and got up on his lap. Zwei plopped down and got comfy, (Y/N) smiled and started to pet the pup. Zwei would always sneak into his room when his family was eating. Maybe Zwei felt his pain, and wanted to comfort him? Who knows. "Zwei!" a voice calls as (Y/N)'s youngest sister Ruby looks into his 'bedroom'. Ruby looks at (Y/N) with a somewhat, scared look. Zwei's ear's perk up as he gets off (Y/N)'s lap and walks over to his young master. "C'mon Zwei! Dad ordered us pizza!" Ruby exclaims before walking away with Zwei. (Y/N) gets up with a frown on his face, he closes the door to his 'bedroom'. He returns to the back of his room and sits under the window looking outside. (Y/N) starts to cry, thinking about all the times he could have had moments like what his two sisters are having. Getting surprised by your father with pizza, it sounded like the best moment in the world to (Y/N). Just then, (Y/N) could hear, a tapping noise on the window behind him. He got up and turned around to see a black bird, what he presumed to be a crow. (Y/N) looked at it's beak to see it holding a small piece of pizza by the crust. (Y/N) opened the window as the crow stared at him. It dropped the pizza and let out a small 'squak' before flying off into the night sky. (Y/N) grabbed the piece of pizza and looked at it. He than looked out the opened window to see the crow flying past the shattered moon. (Y/N) looked back down at the slice of pizza with confidence. He put the slice down and ran towards his closet. It only had a couple of black and white shirts in it, only two fitting him. He decided to grab all of them anyways. He rushed over to his 'bed', which was really just a thin mattress, one pillow and a blanket, and placed the shirts down. He rushed back over to the closest and grabbed a red and black backpack. He opened it up and placed the clothes in it, (Y/N) proceeded to put the backpack on and grab the slice of pizza. He jumps up on the windowsill and looks down. Under the window was a bush with roses growing on it. It was time to escape this place. He took a deep breath and jumped out of the window. He landed in the bush, some rose thorns got stuck into his skin, but he didn't care. He was free! He got out of the bush and started to run towards the fence of the backyard. (Y/N) jumped and grabbed onto the top of the fence. He struggled to pull himself over but managed to in the end. When he landed, he quickly removed the rose thorns that got stuck in his skin. He removed all of them and through them to the side. Small streams of blood soaked down (Y/N)'s left and right arm. (Y/N) started to walk into the woods of Patch. The three thorns that were stuck in his arms lay beside each other, some blood drops from the tip of one, almost like a tear.

((After the Rose and Xiao Long family finish eating))

Ruby let's out a sigh as she rubs her stomach. "That was awesome! Thanks dad!" Ruby says regaining her usual cheerful demeanor. "Yeah thanks dad!" Yang, (Y/N)'s other sister thanks. "No problem kids!" Taiyang reply's with a smile on his face, quickly gaining a frown and looking down. "Girls... could you... get your brother a slice too?" Tai asks his two daughters. "Of course!" Ruby exclaims before walking off to the kitchen, followed by Zwei. Yang looks at her dad with confusion "But what about all those mean things he's done to me and Ruby!" Yang says, getting angry. "Yang, sweetie. Everyone needs to eat" Tai reply's. Yang just looks away as Ruby walks back out of the kitchen, holding a plate with two slices of pizza on it. She was also holding a glass of milk. "I don't think would be the best option Ruby" Tai says. "But milk will make brother grow up to be big and strong and become the best Huntsman ever!" Ruby reply's while Zwei lets out a bark. Ruby gasps "That was your first bark Zwei!" Ruby says looking down at the little corgi. "I think you should go give your brother his supper... I think he deserves it" Tai said the last part to himself, with a small frown on his face. Ruby walks up stairs and reaches (Y/N)'s door. "Now that I think about it.... I've never really hung out with my brother. Or even talked to him" Ruby thinks to herself before grabbing the doorknob and turning it. She opens the door with her eyes closed "Brother, I brought you some pizza!" Ruby exclaims cheerfully before opening her eye's. A plate can be heard shattering as wind blows through the open window. "DAD!!!" Ruby yells before running downstairs. Ruby was covering her eyes while sobbing. Tai rushes up and hugs Ruby. "Did he hurt you?!" Tai asks. "N-No *sniff* He's gone" Ruby says. Tai lets go of his daughter and rushes up stairs to see the same scene Ruby saw. Tai stood in shock as Yang rushed up beside him. Tai rushed downstairs again and immediately grabbed his scroll. Yang stood still looking at her older brothers room. She backed up against the wall, and then slid down it. She grabbed her head before closing her eyes. She remembers getting to know her brother before she could barely see him ever. She remembered opening his door to see a red translucent life-size Atlas soldier infront of him. The only thing she remembers from there is seeing him like her mother, those red eyes. The picture she would always look at of her mom and the rest of her teammates back when they went to Beacon Academy, whenever she looked into her mothers eye's, she saw (Y/N)'s. She kept abusing him because she saw her mother in him, someone who ran away never to see again, and there he was. A little boy almost identical to her. She took her frustration and her own pain out on him. Yang lets out a single tear, "Hey Yang" a voice says. She looks to her right to see Ruby, who was still crying. Ruby sits down beside her and cuddles up to Yang. "*sniff* W-We will find him. W-We have to" Ruby says. Yang puts her right arm around Ruby. "I don't think we will..." Yang reply's. Ruby starts to cry more as Yang comforts her. Tai hangs up his Scroll before leaning against a wall. "Why did Oz... tell me to put him through all of this..."

((Cut's to (Y/N)))

(Y/N) falls to his knees out of breath, his eyes wide open in panic. A roar can be heard in the distance as he gets back up and starts running. He passes bushes and trees while sometimes stumbling, almost falling. He could feel himself getting more tired and tired. He couldn't take the feeling anymore and just collapsed. Stomps of feet could be heard as his heart raced faster. He rolled on his back to see two Beowolf's looking down at him. (Y/N) gasps as more rustling can be heard. He quickly stand's up and looks around. Six more Beowolf's come out of the shrubbery and surrounded him. The pack got closer and closer as growls could be heard. The pack formed a circle around (Y/N), each about 20 feet away from him. (Y/N) closes his eyes, wishing for a miracle to happen. "Stop" a womanly voice calls. (Y/N) opens up his eye's and sees the Grimm backing off. He looks straight in front of him to see a woman with pale white skin and hair. Along with black and red eyes come closer to him. Her black dress flew around in the wind, it almost looked like she was levitating. She stops right in front of the boy and looks down at him. "W-Who a-are you?" (Y/N) asks the woman. "My child I am Salem. And I think it's time you opened up your eye's"....

To Be Continued...