Fourteen. 🗡️

Watching as my father arrived tears escaped my eyes before I finally pressed the button releasing myself from the panic room, falling down to my aunt's side, I tried to find a pulse in my panicked state. As I touched her I found myself touching my face, my skin and my nightclothes covering them in blood as I leaned over her and felt her neck desperately feeling her neck. 

"Elliott!" I heard my father's voice shouting before he burst through the gap in the wall and looked down at the scene in front of him. "We've got to get you out of here," he told me as I backed up and into the room I had just come from as he hopelessly started CPR on the lifeless body of my aunt. 

I backed up into a corner before I watched on before my father and Thomas moved her body into the main bedroom. All I could do was sit in the corner, my hands shaking as I cradled myself the blood on my hands smearing over my legs. 

"Come on," I heard a voice as I watched before Louis stepped into the small room. "We need to get you out of here." He offered me his hand as he looked down at me, his face softening even though from the looks of his outfit he was here for a fight. 

Slowly I took his hand using it to help me get to my feet before I looked back at the screens, my father was trying to give his sister CPR, Thomas was standing behind him watching on, there were other men searching the house making sure it was all clear and standing by the door to the house was Harry as he glanced to the camera every few seconds before staring out ahead of him. 

"Don't worry about all that," Louis told me as he pulled on my hand. I looked down at my hand in his, he was holding it like a parent holds their child's hand before I looked back at his face. "We need to get you home."

I allowed him to take me out of the panic room, he led me passed the heartwrenching scene of my father and aunt before he took me down the stairs and to the front door. Once we were there he looked at Harry, "She's all yours." Louis offered my hand to Harry but he waved it off before Louis left me standing there with the green-eyed one. 

He started to walk towards the black SUV we had arrived here in, blankly I watched him as I stayed rooted in the same spot. All that I kept thinking about was the lies I had been told recently by the one I thought loved me. Turning my head back to look into the house I ran back inside, my bare feet pounding as I ran across the floors, the wood slapping against the balls of my feet before I found myself at the bedroom door looking at my father who looked to be in a state of desperation as his men started to pick up aunt Maria.

"Dad?" I got his attention, he turned and looked at me before his eyes looked behind me. I turned and saw Harry who was standing there like he was waiting. Turning my attention back to my father, I stepped forward as I reached for him, instead he put his hand in front of him. "Dad," I said again as I looked up into his eyes. "Please?"

He looked away from me and to Harry, "Get her back safely."

Shaking my head I looked at Thomas, "Do something." I was begging him as my eyes widened. 

Thomas just gave me a sad look, I knew he couldn't go against my father's wishes I just hoped that this one time he would. 

Harry wrapped his hand around my right hand's wrist before he pulled me out of the room, his strength playing against me as I tried to struggle but found I couldn't stop him. I remembered this from last time, this was not the first time I had been put into this situation with him. 

"I want to stay here," I told Harry once he got me to the bottom of the stairs. "I need to be with my dad."

He didn't respond, he didn't even look at me as he took me out of the house, his grip tight. 

Saving Elliott [Harry Styles] Completed ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara