💞Special Chapter Pt.2💞

~•~

~

~

*Christmas Day*

~

~

The party was held at Chan and Woojin place since their apartment has a big enough living room and neighbors that traveled so they wouldn't get a noise complaint. They have a karaoke machine set up, have mistletoe by the front door and on the living room ceiling, have a drink bar ran by Minho, and have a bunch of snacks in the dining room.

"When are Changlix getting here?" Woojin asks Chan.

"Your favorite married couple is here!" Changbin walks into the apartment to announce, about to step in further when Felix grabs him by his coat and kisses him. Felix pulls away with a smile at Changbin surprised face before pointing up.

"Oh! Mistletoe. Nice touch guys." Changbin blushes as they both walked into the apartment, the door closing behind them.

Felix walks towards the living room where Hyunjin and Jeongin are figuring out which duet song to sing. Hyunjin looks up at the ceiling where another a mistletoe hung, Felix standing behind looking over his shoulder at the songbook. Hyunjin turns around to face the younger with a smirk on his face. Felix smiles at Hyunjin but he smirks while looking up at the mistletoe again. He looks back down to see Felix looking up at it now as he tried to back away but Hyunjin grabs him by his waist and kisses him.

"Woah!" Changbin voice gasps at the sight, Hyunjin removing his lips off of Felix after a nice five-second kiss. Felix was in shock by what just happened.

"What the fuck Hyunjin! I'm going to ki-" Jeongin attempts to hold Changbin back and point at the ceiling to show him the mistletoe. Changbin calms down a little after seeing it, Jeongin lets him go.

"Alright! But that gives you no right to kiss my husband." Changbin wags a finger at him with a stern tone. Felix is caught off guard with another kiss from Minho this time.

"Hey!" Changbin yells at Minho. Felix was in a state of shock and confusion not seeing Chan coming up to him and pecking him on the lips next.

"If anyone else kisses Felix I wil-" Changbin doesn't finish as he launches himself at Jisung who kissed Felix quickly before running away.

"I-I...okay then," Felix says still in a state of shock and confusion by what is happening.

"Hey Mistletoe." Seungmin arrives inside the house after kissing Y/n at the door. Felix frozen in place not noticing him feels his lip get touched by another.

"You have soft lips Lix," Seungmin tells Felix.

"CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP KISSING ME!" Felix yells throughout the apartment. Seungmin kisses Felix again, Felix throwing his arms down feeling defeated.

~⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠~