12.

(Jisung POV)

I felt uneasy throughout the majority of the day, I knew something felt off but I didn't feel like making myself paranoid. I was also busy preparing for the release of 3RACHA first album and signing with BigHit. I told Minho about how busy I'd be for the next week but he's still managed to take the time on sending me a cute text on how much he misses me and want's me to do well, cute encouraging boyfriend words. Now that preparation was over I realized that him texting me wasn't normal. So I began panicking, then I got a Snapchat notification thinking it was Minho. It wasn't though, it was the group snapchat of all the gay couples that Hyunjin created. So I texted them the situation and I grabbed my jacket and left the apartment.

I went to Minho dorm first to see if he was possibly there but there was no answer. I ended up using the key under the mat to get into the dorm. It was silent, I checked every single room to indicate that my boyfriend wasn't there. There was no note either of where he could possibly be. I groaned in frustration as he wasn't even answering my text. I quickly continued by exiting the dorm but locking it before leaving.

~

He glided his feet against the wooden floor with his arms spread out as he stared at himself in the mirror. His face was built with seriousness and desperation to get the moves right. He wanted to push himself to do his best, to be good at the last thing he truly loved.

Sweat drenched down his forehead to the side of his neck. His white T-shirt soaked with sweat at the chest area. His breathing heavy and rapid as he refused to stop for one second to take a water break. He started up the music again to flow along with it but his feet tripped against one another, causing him to fall to the floor on his side. His hand slammed against the wooden surface and his shoulder feeling bruised from the hard floor.

He layed in that position, staring at myself in the mirror. He had dark circles under his eyes and a smile couldn't be conjured no matter how hard he tried. He didn't feel any remorse for himself for falling, he felt anger at letting himself fall. He couldn't fail at this, he didn't want to fail at the last thing he loved. He knew he could do it if he kept pushing himself, even if it met pushing himself off a cliff.

He gets off the floor and wipes the sweat off his forehead with a white towel. He finally grabs his bottle of water and takes a quick sip before putting the bottle back down. He looks at the time on his phone to see it was 5 o'clock in the afternoon. He has been in the dance studio since 12 o'clock without taking a proper break, he hasn't eaten, he's barely drank water, and his muscles are aching for rest. He refused to listen though, he wanted to push himself.

"Once a failure always a failure" His Eomma words frequently came into his mind. No longer wanting to be a failure to her, he continued to dance.

He wasn't even an hour into the dance since his fall, his head began pounding and his vision became hazy. He dehydrated himself, he strained himself, he collapsed...

~

"Hello?" Jisung answered his phone as he ran towards the park where he met Minho.

"Is this Sexy *mumbled giggles* Hannie ?" The caller asked him.

"It's Han Jisung, who is this?" Jisung rolled his eyes at the weird nickname as he continued his way into the park.

"We have a patient by the name Lee Minho at the Severance Hospital. A paramedic found his phon-"

Jisung hung up the phone call immediately as he ran away from the park and towards the street to hail for a cab. As soon as he sat in a taxi cab and given the driver his destination he began crying into his hands. He didn't let the caller finish their sentence so he was thinking the worse of what happened to Minho.

Did he attempt suicide again?

Did he cut himself?... Stab himself?

Did he try drowning himself?

"I thought you were happy." Jisung whispered to himself as he continued sobbing into his hands.

_____

*Self-Promotion*
If you enjoy please hit that vote button and give me a follow for future stories. I've got a changlix story currently out now, more chapters to come with that one.

💛💜💌