29.

~Wedding Venue~

~★~

Started with getting drunk at a bar and throwing up on the guy that brought you home.

~•~

Dry Cleaning his clothes meant a coffee date that opens up the door to friendship.

~•~

Friendship bloomed from constant Snapchats to Felix interviewing Changbin for a YouTube video.

"A kiss on the cheek was all it took to say I love you."

~★~

With friendship turning into boyfriends. They found themselves having the time of there lives together.

"I'll always remember the time where I screamed for my mom on the ship ride as you held me after it. Telling me it's okay to 'open my eyes now'"

~★~

"On cold nights, I loved it when you made me feel safe and warm."

~★~

"Our awkward meeting was gross but if it wasn't for it, I never would have dry cleaned your clothes."

"I never would have friended you on Snapchat."

"I wouldn't have had the guts to ask to film an interview video with me."

"I never would have kissed your cheek to where you screamed ecstatically."

"We fell in love"
"And now I'm ready"
"To share the rest of my life"
"With you."

Changbin grabs the microphone from Chan and turns to face there family and friends.

"But before we can say our I Do's, we need Han Jisung and Lee Minho to step up with us in holy matrimony."

Han and Minho both look at each in shock as they finally understood why their tuxes are different from the rest. Changbin and Felix telling there tuxes were sent to the wrong address. There tuxes white rather than the black grooms tuxes with a silver bow tie on Changbin side while gold on Felix side.

"Come on up guys. We already got the rings. Please guys! We already know you were going to propose to him on the same day I did." Felix points at Minho who was still not believing that this was happening.

"Let's do it Minho." Han walks over to Minho and grabs his hand to stand across from Changlix.

"If you really were going to propose to me that day, I would have said Yes no matter what. So let's do this, let's take this next step." Han sweet talks Minho, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear.

"Okay, let's do this you guys." Minho smiles happily as the edge of proposing to Jisung after all these months has been lifted off his shoulders.

~★~

"You were a stranger who saved me from my first suicide attempt."

"I never thought that we would end up friending each other to grow a relationship from unrefine to be so define after saving me from all my struggles."

"You would never let me crash and burn. You were my shoulder to cry on, my best friend, and my cuddle buddy."

~★~

"Falling in love was the greatest achievement in my life before my debut."

"My favorite part are the days we sat beside each other and ate food while watching rerun episodes of Men on a Mission."

~•~
"I hated the days you made me shy to the point where I wanted to hide under a blanket, but I really just wanted to be able to be the one that kisses you."

~★~

"I'll forever love the days I rode with you on the bus to comeback shows and let you fall asleep on my shoulder."

~★~

"I now forever promise myself to you."

"Will continue to achieve our dreams together while being apart of each others lives."

"I love you and ready to say...I Do."

"Do you Lee Felix take Seo Changbin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do"

"And do you Seo Changbin take Lee Felix to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do"
-

"Do you Lee Minho take Han Jisung to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I Do"

"And do you Han Jisung take Lee Minho to be your lawfully wedded Husband."

"I Do"

_

"I now pronounce both these couples Man and Man. You may kiss your groom."

Changbin immediately wraps one arm around Felix waist and the other around his neck while Felix wraps his arms around his torso. Changbin dips Felix and kisses him passionately on the lips for everyone to cheer.

Han surprises Minho by wrapping his arms around his waist and smashing lips passionately on his. Minho kisses back as he wraps his arms around Jisung neck, kissing back. Everyone was now cheering for both of the married couples.

The four boys bowed down to there friends and family before exiting the stage hand and hand with there spouses. They both hop into a limousine to be taken to the reception party.

"So how long?" Minho ask.

"Since the day you texted the private group chat without Han on proposing to him." Changbin tells him with a happy smirk.

"I'm indebted to you officially Lee Felix and Seo Changbin." Minho thanks them both as he grabs Han hand and intertwines there fingers.

"I love you." He whispers in his ear.

"I love you the most." Han replies back to kiss him sweetly on the cheek.

"To a new chapter."