💞Special Chapter 💞

I want to start this chapter off by thanking everyone that participated in making this Chapter possible. To all the comments and readers that got me to 50k. I absolutely loved writing this book, so I was very excited about writing a special chapter for you all. Especially a Christmas Chapter, that's cute but a little more... *coughs*

Sexy~

Let's begin now.

~

~

*Before The Children*

~

~

Hyunjin rolls off the bed covers wrapping around him to hide his naked body as he rolled off the bed onto the floor. He pushes himself up with his elbows to look back up at the bed and see Jeongin sleeping face, his hair a mess and naked body uncovered. Hyunjin smirks in amusement but then winces when tries to get up, his legs like jelly and ass sore. 

"Fuck!" He groans as he rubs his ass, walking over to the long mirror to see purple hickeys all over his neck and collarbone. He hears a soft moan come from the bed, turning around to see Jeongin eyes fluttering open as he stretched out his body.

"Morning beautiful." Jeongin greets him with a soft smile, soon turning to a smirk when he sees the hickeys on Hyunjin. Hyunjin slowly walks back to the bed to lay down next to him. Jeongin laughing when he could see his struggle, did he really fuck him that hard?

"Is my baby in my pain?" Jeongin asks him, resting a hand on the older cheek to stroke his cheekbone with the pad of his thumb.

"Yeah, but it was worth it." Hyunjin smiles.

"They're going to have a hard time covering these up on set." Jeongin laughs as he strokes his hand down Hyunjin neck to his collarbone. Hyunjin giggles from the ticklish feeling.

"When did I turn into the baby?" He asks.

"The first time you let me top," Jeongin tells him before leaning in to kiss the older softly. He moans softly into the older ear and whispers "I love my baby." He says in a deep tone, making Hyunjin face heat up.

"Stop being hot. It's too early for this." Hyunjin tells him as he forces himself out of bed before the room got too hot.

" Hyunjin tells him as he forces himself out of bed before the room got too hot

(A/n: Lmao, I had too)

~

~

"1...2...3..4..and 5." Minho teaches the dance to the group while looking into the mirror to see them looking dumbfounded and confused. 

"Baby, can't we end the practice early? It's Christmas Eve tomorrow and we still have presents to wrap." Jisung asks, mainly because he was still having troubling breathing from the last five steps as sweat drenched his forehead and shirt. 

"Seriously guys? It's only..." Minho checks the time on his phone. "9 o'clock." He tells them, sweat beads were on Minho forehead but they didn't dare to fall as he had the stamina to dance until midnight.