16

He licked and sucked and bit, eating me alive.

He pumped his fingers, hard and deep, twisting them as he did.

I was there, so close to the edge, every cell inside me contracted. He curled his fingers, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Feel good?" he asked, and I hoped he didn't expect an answer. He stroked me there again, and I shuddered. "Ready to come?"

"Yes. Please." The words came out in pants.

The flat of his tongue washed over my clit as his fingers began to move. I clutched at his hair, my nails digging into his scalp. He didn't stop, only increased the intensity.

The pressure. Everything.
Writhing, I was between wanting him to stop and wanting more when I exploded, screaming his name.

Trying to control my trembling body, I was vaguely aware of him moving away and rolling on a condom, then he was on top of me again, his hard cock nudging my entrance.

"Open your eyes."

I obeyed and stared up into his brown ones as the tip of his member speared into me.

I arched against the burn of being stretched but didn't close my eyes as my body absorbed him inch by inch. When he was fully seated, he murmured, "You are so precious, feel so good," and began to move.

His strokes were hard and powerful as our bodies pounded together. I was on fire, felt branded as we melted into one. His muscles worked under my fingers as I held on for life.

As he pounded into me, I was at his mercy. Bound by him. To him. He snapped his hips, withdrawing just enough that I felt the loss of him before filling me again in a soul shattering thrust.

Without warning, he pulled out and flipped me over, pulling my hips up until I was on my knees before thrusting inside me again.

Gripping me by the back of the neck, he pushed down until my cheek was against the bed. He held me there as he ground into me over and over.

Curling my fingers into the sheets, I surrendered to all he was doing to me. Surrendered to everything I felt. Everything he was doing. Everything I was feeling. It was all so good.

He fucked me mercilessly until I was crying with the intensity from being driven from one climax to another. It was insane. Wild. Primitive.

I loved it.

The warmth of his sweat dripped down on me, and I pushed up onto my hands until my back was connected with his front. His arms encircled my waist and held me still as he thrust up into me, his mouth sucking the lobe of my ear then my neck.

He shifted us again, and I was on top, glad to be able to see his face. His brown eyes blazed as I rode him, grinding my clit into him hard. His fingers pinched my nipples as I set a new pace, driving down over and over.

10 minutes later we both hit our climax falling onto the bed breathing heavily

"Ima fuck around and marry yo ass you really off the chain" he said pulling me closer kissing my forehead as I drifted of into sleep

Dave's POV

Smiling I shook my head as I watched Cassidy lightly snore. Her ass really had me feeling all happy and giddy

Going to the bathroom I grabbed a wash cloth wetting it with warm water before going out and cleaning her up

After I was done , I got into the shower cleaning myself thinking over what we just did