Epilogue

•Five Years Later•

Strawberry was sleeping soundly when she heard the wails of one of her six month old baby boys. Her hand shot out from under the cover and poked Ignis in the arm attempting to wake him up.

"Can you go care for the baby please?", she whispered nicely in order to persuade him.

"I'm twenty-eight such an old man. I need my sleep", he said groggily as he had just woke up.

"I'm twenty-three and birthed that baby so I need my sleep more than you", she whispered half awake.

"Fair enough", Ignis replies as he hopped out of bed to care for the baby.

A couple moments later another baby's cry was heard waking up Strawberry again. She got out of bed to go comfort her baby.

Walking into the nursery she saw her wonderful husband caring for their baby boy, Theodore. He was completely content in his father's arms.

She walked to the crib next to them where her other baby boy, Zander was crying. He cuddled into her arms as she breast fed him in the rocking chair.

Five years after the incident she gave birth to twin baby boys named Zander and Theodore named after their late fathers. They had grey skin just like Ignis. They had deep black hair just like their father and bright green eyes just like their mother.

Once Zander was full she started to rub over the little horns in his head. Both twins are demons just like their father. They are starting to grow little demon horns.

They were the light of her world. Ever since they came into her life six months ago it's like her world got flipped upside down. She loves them so much.

Ignis was so excited when he found out he was going to be a father. He couldn't wait to hold the baby in arms and watch it grow up. It was one of the best days of his life.

When she was pregnant he wouldn't let her walk down the stairs herself. She loved to garden and he would monitor every time making sure she didn't over work herself. He would usually finish the garden work once she got tired.

He would also cook and get whatever she was craving while she was pregnant. She absolutely loved pickles while she was pregnant with her boys. He would make fresh homemade pickles just to make sure it was healthy.

He was the most supportive husband. He lived both of their twins so much. Zander the younger twin was a little sweetheart and a cuddler. He loved to cuddle into anyone's arms. Theodore was a little mischievous always pulling on people's hair and loved to chew on his hand.

Strawberry walked over and place Zander into is crib because he had fallen asleep. Theodore was still awake but just barely as his eyes were starting to droop. Placing Theodore back into his crib Ignis kissed his forehead and set him down.

Hugging him around his waist Strawberry was content with her life. She had an amazing husband and wonderful babies.

Leaning down to kiss her in the lips he loved this amazing woman in front of him so much and couldn't wait fo the future he had with both her and their sons.