Chapter 9|I Love You

She felt helpless hanging there with the wedding dress she's wearing caught on a sharp rock jutting out. It dug into the back of her neck and she feared if she tried move to escape this fate she'd fall or the rock will create a wound. She thought she was dead after she woke up from passing out.

It's been a long twenty four hours for her from being kidnapped to all the sudden getting married to he ex-betrothed then all the sudden Ignis showing up out of nowhere and saving her. It went by like a blue then all the sudden she was dropped down a cliff.

She was dazed and scared from what happened. Just to think back to before the madness happened she was excited to move in with Ignis that day. She packed all her clothes and was ready to leave. Even though it was sad to leave her beloved aunt and uncle that raised her since birth but, she was truly happy to start this new adventure in her life.

Her lips started to pout and eyes started to sting with unshed tears as she looked down to see big bottomless hole. She was scared cause in one wrong move she could fall to their death and Ignis won't be there to save her.

Speaking of Ignis she could find him anywhere and sight making her more anxious. Did he leave her for dead or was her coming back?

All she wanted to do was to cry at the loss of her beloved. She could barely live without him and it was a struggle to even live a day without him. She was really excited all day to move in with him.

Though it was rushing the relationship a little bit she has known him most of her life and he was liking her missing puzzle piece in her heart. He was like her other half and was ready to get married to him even though this whole situation traumatised her.

She just wanted to cuddle up in Ignis's arms in bed in their house together. She would be safe enclosed in his tight hold. That made her relax a little more imaging him holding her.

It felt like hours have past by of her hanging their. She wanted to cry but, she was scared Jonas is there. She didn't want to be kidnapped by him again and she also didn't want to marry him.

He was a dark scary human being who only did anything to benefit himself not others. He also was conniving and mean. He would hold her rather harshly making her arms bruise for days. He was just a scary man that had a few screws missing in the brain.

He told everything about his past and how she was going to be his next victim. All she wanted to do at that moment was to run away but she couldn't cause he was way faster than her with him being a were wolf and all. Next thing she knew she was about to get married with her aunt and uncles horrified stares looking at her.

All the sudden from up above she heard movement. It sounded like men fighting with all of the grunting and feet sliding across the ground. She didn't make a peep because she didn't know who was there and how many people there were.

She heard the pounding of footsteps come closer to her making her frightened. They still sounded they were involved in a heavy fight. It went on for awhile until she heard a growl and a snap making her scared.

She looked straight ahead and brought her hands up to her chest holding them together. She whimpered quietly taking deep breaths until she felt something wet on her hands slowly looking down she held her breath scared of what she would see when she saw red liquid that eerily similar to blood making her scream a bloodcurdling scream.

• • • • •

Ignis snapped the neck of Jonas's wolf form. Ignis felt no remorse because of Jonas's actions in the past. The way he would kill women and treat them horribly making him not needed on this world anymore.

He discarded of Jonas's body by kicking it down the cliff. It just disgusted him to look at it.

He was busy thinking about Strawberry and how she was gone. He didn't want to live life without her and her presence. He wasn't ready to have funeral for especially without her body.

A tear slowly slid down his cheek at the thought of seeing her lifeless body laying there. He couldn't think about anymore he just had to go home. He was about to walk away when a high pitched bloodcurdling scream made its way to his ears.

It sounded like it from the cliff so he rushed over there. Looking over the edge he saw a tangled mess of red hair and a ugly green wedding dress. The quiet cries they emitted broke his heart.

He immediately realised that the person hanging there was his little Strawberry. She wasn't dead! He felt a great relief enter his body. He didn't feel empty anymore knowing now that she's alive.

He quickly sprung into action to save her from where she hung on the cliff. Climbing down the cliff using the rocks.

"Strawberry?", he asked cautiously and gently trying not to scare her to much.

Her head quickly shot up and he saw her wobbly lip jutted out and her eyes were full of tears. Her eyes were full of fear but after seeing Ignis her body relaxed.

"Iggy", she said quietly. Her eyes started to fill with tears of happiness instead of sadness.

"It's okay I'm going to help you", Ignis said as he wrapped his arms around her waste. He unhooked her from the rock.

Slowly climbing back up he held onto her securely so she didn't fall again. When they got to safe stable land he wrapped his arm around her in a super tight hold.

"I love you."