Hana!

Niall POV

We walk outside and see Ty and Adam dancing. "What are y'all doing?" Adam points somewhere in the distance, "There's a festival going on. Let's go after we eat." I nod my head as we start walking, "Yeah, we can."

We walk to a famous restaurant, "I love how everything is walking distance." Kylie states as we get seated at our table, "I made sure I brought a house so we wouldn't have to do a lot of driving around." We sit down on a pillow and a man comes to our table and introduce himself. "They're cooking in front of us. This is so fun!" The man bows his head at Rylee with a smile on his face.

He pours an live octopus on the stove and Haven eyes widen. She shakes her head, "What's wrong?" Before she could say anything, Jay beats her to it, "It's alive! You're going to kill it in front of us?! No! Why?!" The man nods his head and pulls out a knife.

Haven quickly covers her eyes and Jay looks away. "It's still moving after he cut it in half." Ty says as he gets a closer look. He cooks the octopus and sets it in front of all of us. I grab my chopsticks and take a piece and put it in my mouth. "This is actually good." Haven grab her chopsticks and I look at her with an arch eyebrow, "You know how to use chopsticks?" She looks at her hand and then slowly nods her head.

She didn't even realize that she knew how to use them. It's like it came to her like second nature. I want to ask Haven about her time in this basement. How did they treat her? What did they usually do throughout the day?

I feel Haven poking me, "Yes? What's wrong?" She points at her plate, "I don't like the green ones." I look at her plate and see that she pushed all of the green peppers to the side, "It's okay, you don't have to eat them." We continue to eat as the man cook in front of us.

After we finished eating, we head out towards the festival. "They have a shooting game! Come on, Jay lets play." Rylee pulls Jay towards the game and Haven follows them. I pick up the gun and look at Haven, "Want something?" She nods her head and I laugh. We pay the man and shoot at everything in the booth. Of course, we both win, "Pick out what you want."

She points at two rings, "One for me, one for you. Another birthday present." She smiles up at me and I take the ring, "We have to find us some chains. I want to wear mine around my neck. You can wear yours on your finger." She puts the ring on her left ring finger and I put the ring in my pocket. "This finger means I'm with you forever."

She shows me her hand and I lightly touch it, "How did you know what this finger represented?" She looks at her hand, "Jay told me." Before I could say anything she points at a cotton candy stand, "I want to try it." She pulls me towards the stand and I buy her one. She tears off a piece and put it in her mouth, "Sweet." I laugh as we walk around, "It is candy."

I see a poster hanging up and I read it, "You want to watch some fireworks?" She looks at the poster with a questioning look, "Fireworks?" I nod my head and grab her hand, "I can show you better than I can tell you."

Haven POV

Niall takes me to an open field with a lot of other people. "They'll start in a few minutes." Jay and everybody else comes up to us. "Is this going to be your first time watching fireworks?" I nod my head at Jay question and he smiles at me.

Jay helped me pick out Niall birthday gift. I was happy when he told me he would help me.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

I grab Niall arm and he laughs at me. "Look at the sky." I hear him over the loud noise. I look up and see many colors in the sky. I let go of Niall's arm and smile up at the colorful sky. "Pretty."

Many more colors fill the sky as time past by. I look at Niall and see him looking up at the sky. He looks at me and laughs, "Why are looking at me? Look at the fireworks." I smile at him and hug him, "I like looking at you!"