Snowball Fight!

Niall POV

I wake up to Rafiki jumping on me. I open my eyes, "Why are you jumping on me?" He claps his hands and I push him by his forehead. He holds his head and sticks his tongue out at me.

I get up and go brush my teeth. Haven comes in seconds later. "Niall, we came in here to talk about the guy that is paying for these people to kidnap." Ty says as they all come in to sit on my bed. I come out of the bathroom, "What about it?"

Kylie sighs, "We already know he's somewhere in the UK." I arch my eyebrow, "He's not in the UK. He's doing that to trick us and you all fell for it." They look at me with confusion all in their eyes, "I asked my dad about this unknown man and he told me that he wouldn't come back here. He's putting himself at risk if he were to come back to this country. He's nowhere near us, he sends people to make his deals. He talks on the phone with the people, but from what we know he never tells them their name. No one knows what he looks like."

I look at Rylee, "Email my dad the rest of the cases. I'm done for now. We're going to solve this on our own when we go back home." She nods her head, "What are we going to do?" Jay and Ty stand up, "Me and Jay are going to go downstairs to the indoor pool! That's what we're going to do!" Ty says as he takes his shirt off and runs to his room.

I arch my eyebrow, "I'm coming with." Jay follows behind Ty. I look at Haven, "You wanna go?" She nods her head, "Just my feet." I go in her suitcase and get her swimsuit out. I brought her a different one. It is a black and grey two-piece. "Me and Kylie are coming too. Don't you leave us."

I change into my trunks and help Haven change into her swimsuit. I put a towel around her and she looks up at me, "If you walk downstairs without the towel over you, many men will be looking at you like you are a piece of meat." She bends down and picks up Bean. Rafiki climbs up my leg and sits on my right shoulder.

We all head downstairs to the pool. They all jump in and come back up screaming, "This water cold as hell!!" Rylee shouts as she tries to climb out of the water, but Ty pulls her back in.

Haven sits at the edge of the pool and I jump in. "The day I get to wear shorts outside will be the day I will cry of happiness. I hate the cold." Bean and Rafiki jump in and swim towards me. I go underwater and swim towards Haven.

I come from under the water and she reaches over to touch my hair. She pushes it out of my face and laughs, "Better." I wrap my arms around her legs and laugh.

An hour later we all decide to race around the pool. Loser has to buy the winner drinks. "Let me call it, Jay you better not cheat." Ty says as we get ready to swim. "On your mark. Get set. Go!" Rylee takes the lead quickly, but the rest of us all thought the same thing by pulling her back.

She grabs Ty by the head and puts his head underwater. Jay tries to grab me, but I splash him and Kylie pushes his head under the water. I come in first, Kylie second, Ty third, Rylee fourth, and Jay last. He starts pouting and we all laugh at him.

I look over to where Haven is sitting and see that she's not there. I quickly become alert, "Haven? Where did Haven go?" I quickly get out of the pool and look around. I don't see her anywhere around the pool. "Haven! Kylie go check the women's locker room." She nods her head and rushes to the locker room.

I see a man sitting down, "Excuse me, sir, have you seen a woman sitting there. She's dark skin and has curly hair." He shakes his head slowly, "No, I haven't seen her." I run my fingers through my wet hair. "She's not in the locker room."

I look around the pool once more, "This is not happening right now. This is not fucking happening right now!!" I walk out of the pool area and look around the lobby. I go to the front desk, "Have you seen a dark skin woman with long, curly hair walk by." The woman shakes her head, "No, sir, I haven't." I clench my fist, "Fucking shit!"