Every Life Isn't Worthless.

Niall POV

"What the hell are you doing?!" Me, Ty, and Jay whisper yell at the same time. Jay and Ty stand up after them and I drop my head, "Looks like this will play out differently." I say to myself as I stand up.

They all look our way with wide eyes. The leader of the group pulls his gun out and aim at us. "You were right, Niall. They really do have only one gun." Rylee says as she walks out of hiding. I roll my eyes at the guy with the gun, "Put the gun down. You don't know how to use it."

He clicks the gun, "When this is all over we will get you small house and help you start over." Kylie says as she looks at the older woman. "Please help us!" The younger girl screams. I lean against the wall and cross my arms. "You can let them go or you can get your men beat up by my team."

He lets out a nervous laugh, "I'm the one with the gun." I slowly take a pocketknife out my pocket. I throw the knife at the hand that is holding the gun. He drops the gun and holds his now bloody hand. The young girl kicks it my way and I pick it up. I look around and see Rylee, Kylie, and Ty fighting the three men while Jay unties the women. I walk over to the man and squeeze his bloody hand. "Tell me the reason why you kidnapped these two women."

He looks at me with pain eyes, "I'm not telling you shit." I turn around and see his three men on the floor unconscious. "You see your men? My team didn't hesitate to beat them until they were unconscious. What do you think I would do with no hesitation since I'm the one in charge?" His eyes widen as fear crawls into them. "Now tell me the reason for kidnapping these women."

I squeeze his hand tighter, "For the money!! We were each going to get over a million dollars each if we were to kidnap a young girl and a prostitute." I arch my eyebrow, this is like the last case I did. They were going to get paid, "Let me guess, you already have half of the money?" His eyes widen and he quickly nods his head, "Y-yes, we do."

I turn around and look at Jay and Ty, "What's the person name?" From the corner of my eye, I see him pick the knife up and run towards me. I knock the knife out of his hand and twist his arm, "Tell me the fucking name!!" He screams in pain, "Ah!!! I don't know! I don't know! I don't know his name!!"

I push him to the floor and he falls with a grunt. I look down at my shirt and see blood, "Shit!! You got blood on my shirt!" Haven's going to be scared of me again if she sees this blood. I put my foot on his back, "The cops will be here soon."

Minutes later we hear sirens. "Let's go, Rylee and Kylie take the young girl to the police." They nod their heads and walk off towards the police. "I'm going to drop you off at my old man's. He's going to help you start over." She shows me a small smile as we walk to the van. I see Haven looking towards the police as we walk closer to the van.

I quickly take my shirt off and Jay throws me a new one. "Why am I the one who always gets blood on their shirt?" I hear Ty laugh, "Because you're so violent." I roll my eyes as we get in the van. I look at Haven and she looks me up and down, "Blood?"

I shake my head and smile, "Nobody's blood on me today." She turns around and looks at Jay and Ty. They hold their hands up and smile, "Blood free." They say at the same time. She looks back at me and relaxes, "You're getting used to Jay and Ty?" She smiles at me, "Yes."

We head to the hotel my dad is staying at. A man meets us at the front and he escorts the woman to the room. We head back to our hotel, "That was easy, I'm hungry and sleepy now." Kylie says as we get out. "Let's go to the buffet."

We walk in and head to the buffet. We show them our room keys and find a table. "You want to come with me to make your plate?" She nods her head and follows me to the buffet. We make our plates and go to our table. We start eating and I see Haven doing a little dance, "Is it good?" She nods her head and smile. She picks up a fork full of spaghetti and brings it to my mouth. I open my mouth and she puts the fork in my mouth.