~Chapter 12~

DarkBeauty357

"Do you know her?" Alec asked.

"I'll be back," I told him.

We both ignored his question and went back into a small dark room. I sat down on a wooden rocking chair.

"Alloweth me receiveth the sage up first." I snickered at the way she talked.

She returned my smirk. Sage was used commonly to keep conversations personal. It came in handy when you had werewolves around.

"It's done." She said as we both watched it burning in the bowl.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Them bloody vampires cameth up from behind me and yerked me with a Datura laced knife. I told Achira and Velvezhi to leave. We kneweth you were coming. They just casted a protective spell on me, so only witches couldst cometh near me. T'is a valorous thing you showed up in time." She explained.

I hugged my great aunt, "I missed you." I told her.

"I miss you as well. The family shall at each moment sticketh together." She said and patted my head.

"So bid me about your new mate life." She said the one thing I dreaded.

"Everything is great. I couldn't ask for a better mate. He is kind and sweet." At first, I tried lying to her about my life with Alec. "We are just doing some mate bonding by traveling and exploring."

She narrowed her eyes and glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Leah. I'm the second most powerful witch on the earth. I knoweth at which hour your falsing." She stated.

"Okay, fine. My mate life isn't that great." I sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I seeth what he does to you. You want me just to killeth him. I may regret it, but it will be worth it, this one time. You know how much I hate hurting others, but family comes first" She had her hands up ready to walk out of the room.

"No. Insuvai, you know that will end up hurting me and my wolf." I tried to reason with her.

"That gent hurts you, Leah. That is nay mate in mine own eyes." She glared at me. "Better yet, not that I don't like seeing family. But what art thee doing here. I have been waiting to asketh you all day." She asked.

"I came to see grandmother," I told her.

"Oh, mine own dearest sister, Velvezhi." She sighed.

"She hath left with Achira, what do you needeth?" Insuvai asked.

"I need to talk with her," I told her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"They have gone to our second secret hideout." She said.

"Where is that," I asked.

"All the way across the earth. It is nay big deal." She said. My eyes widened. "I have a feeling you don't want to just talk to her." Insuvai was getting onto me. "Really child, what do thee wisheth for." She asked.

"I just really need to see her. I miss my family." I nervously told her.

"As you wish child, but it is a long journey." She explained.

"I came this far, I'm not going home yet," I told her.

"Fary well, it looks like I'm traveling with thee." She looked around the cave and sighed.

"How did you find this place?" She asked.

"Mother," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Nay, I mean how exactly did you just drop down into the cave." She asked.