chapter thirty-seven

"It would be a lie if i tell you i understood a word you just said Susan,are you playing games here?" Eric said irritated.

"Am already in jail Eric i won't lie,my sister stole those kids and it wasn't for love or anything,let's just say we all have that sibling that envys us no matter what you tell them, Phoebe Alexander Austin is the sister to Christopher Alex,Victoria's father" Susan said.

"Okay,so how didn't he know that his wife stole his sisters kids?" Eric asked confused.

"Because his sister was long lost,they where involved in an accident when they were both young and Phoebe was never found after that day" Susan said.

"And Valeria found her then stole her babies?" Eric asked.

"Yes" Susan said.

"How could a human be this wicked?but that doesn't explain Ella?" Eric said.

"Phoebe took in again and valeria stole the baby again,she monitored the woman" Susan said.

"So where is Phoebe now?" Eric asked.

"Canada" Susan said.

"I think i need to pay her a visit then" Eric said and stood up.

"Don't do that yet son, first you have to get Victoria and your baby back then you can think of re uniting them with their real parents but safety first Eric" Susan said as the guard came in to take her away.

"I understand..thank you Susan" Eric said and made his way out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------
"I don't understand you mom,where's Eric?" Victoria asked after she had finished the orange juice that was given to her.

The past few months hasn't really been easy for her,first it was the drugs she found at Eric's. Of course she knew her husband wasn't capable and isn't a drug dealer but she had to play along to finally discover what her so called mother was up to.

Then Isabella being her sister was the second disturbing thing, and she didn't want Isabella to get all the love she had missed growing up from her mother,that was why she moved in with them.

But after her discovery two month's ago, she had just been waiting for the right time to finally show the world who valeria really was,but in order to do that she needed valeria to fully trust her so she asked Eric for a divorce,which of course were fake divorce papers she gave him to sign but he didn't know that yet.

But with her baby in their lives now,she knew she needed to start putting all her plans to play if she wanted a happy home and her husband back.

"Eric didn't want you or the baby since you guys were divorced so i and Isabella brought you and little Derrick home" Valeria said and took the last sip of her coffee before dropping it on the table and walked over to the bed where Victoria was.

"Who is Derrick?" Victoria asked.

"My grandson that's what we are calling him" valeria said with her Cheshire cat smile in place.

"No he's Zion that's the name am calling him..you said Eric didn't want us?" Victoria asked faking a frown.

"Yes love but we don't need him in anyway, we've been ok with out that drug addict" valeria said as she sat on the bed and pulled a strand of Victoria's hair that was out of place behind her ear.

"Mom I've been thinking" Victoria said and stopped to look into her eyes.

"Yes love" valeria said

"I want Isabella to go back to her boyfriend,i want them back together because it's obvious she still loves him no matter what you tell her, unlike me so let's allow her go back to his arms we really don't need that castillo girl for now" Victoria said.