chapter thirty three

Victoria couldnt beleive what was been shown to her,the sight infront of her broke her into peices and the fact that it was the so called love of her life that was the reason for this sadness made the issue worse.

"vic i know this isnt easy for you honestly when i saw this i was disappointed in eric and ofcourse i know you definately couldnt have a hand in something like this"

"oh my God how could this be possible?how?eric i trusted you with my life, how could you be involved in something like this,how eric how is this possible that you deal in cocaine how?"victoria said with bitterness and pain.

"oh vi am so sorry i dont think people are always what they seem,no wonder hes so rich! oh my God vi what if hes an addict!vi oh God"bella said.

victoria shook her head and left the office,she went straight to her room and dropped her self on her bed,the tears flowed on their own as the pain in her heart became unbearable she cried and cried until sleep claimed her.

"baby wake up"eric said tapping victorias leg.

"leave me alone you liar stay away from me"victoria said immediately she saw eric.

"liar?eric said confused.

"yes eric you bloody liar,you evil man stay away from me!"victoria said and moved away from him.

"whats all this drama about if i may ask?"eric said and rolled his eyes.

"really?you are asking me you evil man!you lazy fool!"victoria said angrily.

"whats the meaning of all this baby?ive been calling your cell and you didnt pick,the fact that you stood me up tonight hurts just for me to get home and you are giving me attitude?whats your problem?"eric asked with his brows frowed.

"whats my problem?okay i would explain i hate you for being a liar,a deciever,a lazy fool that cant really work hard for his money!an idiot!thats what is happening!"victoria said her anger increasing with every word she spoke.

"are you okay?whats all this victoria you are begining to get on my nerves"eric said.

"okay,well all i have to say to you is we would go our seperate ways once this contract is over,and i would be leaving with my baby cause no child of mine would grow up with a drug addict for a father!"victoria said and left the room leaving a confused eric behind.

"oh sister am so sorry"ella said to victoria immediately she saw her come out of the room.

"what are you doing here?evesdropping?"victoria asked angryly.

"no i was about knocking, wanted to call you down for dinner"ella said.

"am not hungry,and ella we would be leaving this house tommorow so pack your things we would be going over to mums ok?"victoria said.

"oh vi that soon?,why not talk to him please"ella said.

"talk to who?,please dont question me and do what i say"victoria said and walked pass her.

victoria went over to the kitchen as all the crying she had been doing made her hungry,the sight of nanny abby cooking brought a weak smile to her face,she went over to the fridge and brought out a jar of milk and some cookies,which she took over to the kitchen counter where she took a saet and began to cry all over again.

"mam whats wrong?"nanny abby asked at the sight of victoria in tears.

"my life is a mess nanny,why me?"victoria said with tears dripping from her eyes.

nanny abby left what she was cooking and went over to where victoria was sitting on the counter,she pulled victoria into a hug, and rubbed her back to calm her down as she was already in bitter tears.

"calm down my angel shhh your life is definately not a mess cmon angel its ok"nanny abby said as she continued robbing her back.

"victoria what exactly is your problem can you please talk to me"eric said startling the two women.

"nanny please leave us for a while"he said to nanny abby and she nodded and left.

"what do you want from me?"victoria said.

"an explanation would be appreciated"eric said.

"you are a drug addict anyone who moves drugs is"victoria said.

"what on earth is this woman saying for heavens sake?"eric said throwing his hands in the air.

"i saw it eric!i saw your secret vault in your office,i saw drugs cocaine to be precise inside it!"victora said angrily.

"what drugs are you talking about"eric asked confused.

"ofcourse you would deny it,why wont you!only heavens know if you are not involve in the mafia world or something!"victoria said.

"i dont do drugs,and i dont understand what on earth you say you saw in my vault please baby what are you doing? i dont understand whats happening right now,the last thing i would do in my life is move drugs baby cmon you of all people should know that baby,please dont do this"eric said.

"i know what i saw eric,you know what i would be leaving this house tommorow,and when i put to birth i would let you know eric thanks for everything for coming into my life and destroying it!"victoria said and walked out of the kitchen.

"victoria!"eric called after her but she ignored him and went up to their room.

"nanny i dont understand whats going on?"eric asked nanny abby immediately she entered the kitchen.

"oh sir this is bigger than me too,how can she say such a thing?"nanny abby said with a sad look on her face.

"am going to get to the buttom of this i promise"eric said and left the kitchen and headed over to his office.

when he entered into his office he he saw the vault opened with with white substance filled in it,the sight was confusing,one how the hell was anybody able to open his vault,two what the hell was in it? he went over and used his finger touch the substance and ofcourse it was drugs, he went over to his desk and sat down,so many thing where going on in his mind,he had many suspects in his mind that could have done this,after thinking for a while he came to a conclusion valeria was the one who did this and ella was her accomplise and he was going to teach those two a lesson they would never forget.

he left the office and went over to the room but when he tried to open the door it was locked,he knew there was no need of knocking so he went over to the guest room.

"victoria please belive me it was a set up i swear to you and am going to prove it please dont leave"eric said to victoria who had packed her bags and was leaving the next morning.

"set up?really?how?"victoria asked.

"i promise you baby i can prove it please dont leave me please"eric begged.

"go to hell eric you and your lies,and i pray you get arrested anytime soon"victoria said and pulled open the door.

"am disappointed in you vic and when i prove my innocence i dont think i would be ableto forgive you,you want to leave right?please do"eric said and left her hand that he was holding.

And she left.

********************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

xoxo
(until next time)