cнαpтєя 11 (Party)

Note; There are 2 point of views in this chapter... enjoy<3

The party started at 6pm and ended...god knows when. So I was all ready wearing my new dress I bought yesterday with Jake. It was a strapless short pink dress, I loved it from the moment I saw it in the shop.

Slipping into my black stilettos, I hear a car horn; must be Jake I thought. Rushing to the window to check who it was, there was the green laborghini that once killed me.

Okay..well almost killed me.

I quickly grabbed my mobile and went downstairs to inform my parent's I was going and that I would ring them and let them know what time I would be back.

Ofcourse I didn't want to spend too long in Tara's party, I was personally planning to spend atleast two hours or so just for the fun of it.

Leaving the house I approached Jake's car as he stood there leaning against his car in three-quarter cream shorts and a navy T-shirt that tightened around his muscles; his eyes seemed to be glued to me since I walked out that door, note the mouth opened too.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked stopping a few feet away from him.

"Uhm...You look..amazing" He finally let out shaking his head to stop gazing at me.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle at that and thanked him as he opened the passenger door and let me in.

"You sure about going?" Jake asked breaking the silence that went on for about 5 minutes.

"Yeah, course..at first I didn't really want to go but I'm okay with it now" I said smiling.

"That's alright then and let me know if you decide to go home kay?" He said assuring me me about it.

"Dont worry I will" I said back nodding slightly.

After 10 minutes we finally arrived. Wow the house was massive and the party sure looked packed inside and out. There was loud music blaring through the windows.

We stepped into the house, it was huge and the first thing you saw entering the main room was a big expensive chandelier covered in crystals. Now that must've cost one heck of alot of money, I thought.

The white spiral stair-case. The sparkly white pillars in the middle of a huge room where the main party was. The shiny white tiles on the floor mirrored my reflection. So many things caught my eye in awe.

I was stunned. Absolutely stunned. This house was beautiful. No wonder Tara is so up herself, she must get everything she wants.

Instantly I could smell alcohol from the people surrounding me dancing. Suddenly realizing I lost Jake I spun around my heel, looking all around me but there was no sign of him. I sighed helplessly.

Great. He's probably chatting up a girl he's just seen or something. Just the thought made me laugh slightly when suddenly I could feel my facial expression changing immediately to the view of Tara standing infront of me again with her groupie.

"Oh Jesiieee, you made it" Tara exclaimed in fake joy.

"Yeah, I made it" I said back faking a smile.

"Here have a drink" She said holding up a red plastic cup in my face; I knew it was alcohol...or something else spiked with alcohol.

"Nah I'm good" I said taking a step back and waving my hand in surrender.

"Oh please come on, I insist; one drink won't hurt" She again said annoyingly and start giggling with her sheeps.

One drink couldn't hurt I guess, So I took it.