cнαpтєя 5 (Image of Tara)

There she stood right infront of me taking small steps towards me;

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" she shouted  causing attention as students started circling around us.

"Its none of your business what I'm doing" I said back calmly.

She took the last step towards me, now nose to nose, toe to toe.

I narrowed in my eyes as I looked at her daring her to touch me. "Your with my boyfriend darling, of course it's my business" she said smiling evily.

Before saying anything I was cut off "Drop it, Tara" the masculine voice said as I snapped upto him giving him the I-can-handle-my-own-battles look, but he just ignored me and walked off.

"This aint over missy" she shouted over her shoulder as she followed him like a sheep.

"No-one said it was" I mumbled to myself as I watched her back wanting to just run after her and rip her head off.

Being spun around my heal as I was grabbed by my shoulders "What the heck just happened?" Jake asked with a concerned look.

"Nothing" I replied as I really couldnt be bothered to explain. Jake just shrugged, he didnt want to ask further as he knew I was angry, and when I'm angry I'm at my worst.

Sitting at the normal table we sit at for lunch, just knowing by the witchy cackle she made I knew they entered the canteine. They were both hand-in-hand. I mean what the hell did he see in that tart, except for the fact that she is pretty but if you have an ugly personality like her's, your ugly over-all.

He could do so much better without her! I glared at her from across the canteine room causing me to hate her every action as she drew attention to herself, not that anybody liked her anyway except for her stuck-up friends.

"Stop playing with your food and eat" Sasha exclaimed causing me to snap up at her as she sat opposite me, I just looked down.

"I heard what happened...with you and Tara" she said as I looked up at her giving her the 'and' look she continued "Look Jess, your not the only one who dislikes her, your getting yourself into shit with her which ain't even worth it" she said stabbing her fork in her salad.

I looked over at Tara again making me think of what she said, the words spun around in circles in my head "This aint over missy"

Was this bitch asking to get battered because I am so willing to give it to her.

My gaze went from Tara searching for Liam. I really don't know why.

Searching for him on their table I met his eyes already on me, we stared at eachother for about 3 seconds after realizing this was happening because of him.

I just broke the gaze and rolled my eyes at him.

Coming out of fourth period I ran into Jake. "There you are" he said out of breath.

"Here I am" I replied back curiously. "He's looking for you all over the place" he continued, "Who?" I said stopping and looking at him.

"Liam! he said that he needed to talk to you"Jake said with his eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "There's nothing to talk about, tell him I dont want to see him" I said as I turned around to walk away, When I was grabbed from my wrist and stopped from walking.

"Why are you mad at him? He hasn't done anything to you Jess" Jake said calmly as he let go of my wrist "If your going to push him away, your letting 'her' win, and I know you better! Where's the Jessie I knew who always won huh?...so go talk to him after lesson" he continued and walked away.

Why was I mad at him?

I had no idea.

I couldnt just tell him why do you have such a snobby girlfriend? That's no excuse to be annoyed at  someone. I didn't know what to do, should I go to him and see what he has to say or just leave him and stay away?

Maybe Jake is right, if I push Liam away, I'm letting that tart win and I surely dont want her thinking she won. No chance, not over my dead body.

*Hey guys it's not that long but the next chapter should be better as the action is about to kick in:D

Image of Tara>>>

Dont forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, I'll be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved