cнαpтєя 2 (Image of Liam)

Coming out of 4th lesson maths. Urgh how much I hated maths was unbelieveable, I just didn't get anything!

Walking through the playground hugging my folder full of books, I spotted him in a little crowd walking towards me. I saw him spot me too, I quickly looked down but as we got closer I knew he was looking, so I looked up meeting his chocolate brown eyes that sparkled with a smirk that was so adorable, I had to smile back not knowing when to look away until we had walked past each other fully.

I felt my mood change positively, jubilantly. The feeling was indescribable.

**

There we was in a squashed up corridor; me and Sasha walking from the playground into the corridor, realizing Liam was infront of me with his friend Bradley. As Sasha was going on about some science project, I found myself staring at Liam.

Jheeze I'm going to end up a crazy stalker if I carry on this way.

I saw him whisper something in Bradleys ear and before I knew it  Bradley was pushed onto me, making me lift my arms and pushing him back into Liam.

Oops.

Liam looked at me with the most evilish smirk I've ever seen on anyones face, I took a step back not knowing what he was going to do, I knew he had something in mind but what? I feared him sneaking up on me or doing something stupid...as always. 

But thank god he didn't do anything...Yet.

I survived until school ended. However I had to back to give in my science project since I hadn't completed it during lesson. Just before stepping onto the first step of the stairs I got whacked right into the wall on my left.

Ouch.

I looked back with the most irritated face when suddenly I saw the playful smirk on his face, my face relaxed instantly. He let out a loud laugh causing it to echo in the quiet corridor. I tried going after him but he ran.

**

The next morning I was running late to school, walking through the corridor behind a few people when someone nudged past me so hard and so violently; my bag fell off my shoulder causing me to freeze in that position as my mouth dropped open full of shock.

Okay, getting pushed in the morning is not a great start to a 'good morning' is it?

Slowly turning my head around, there he was with that same smirk and said "Watch where your going, Jess" He said my nick name with power in his voice and I just stood there shocked wanting to kick him where it hurts most.

But he was the one who nudged past me! Oh great everyone in the corridor stared at me like I was retarded. Thanks to Liam for putting the blame on me.

Oh I'll get him back I said to myself and running to first period.

**

I started to make my way to third period, when I spotted him walking on the other side of the corridor opposite me. He hadn't realized I was there..hmm. I felt this was my chance to get him back for what he did to me in the morning.

Sneaking up behind him I nudged him into the wall sideways, and he looked back to see I giggled at the what-the-hell-look on his face and said "Ooops" and I walked straight into the classroom.

Damn it felt good getting him back.

* Hey guys this was a quick update as I knew what to write next. Dont forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, I'll be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

Image of Liam>>>

© 2012 All Rights Reserved