Psycho Shelby

The Alpha King 31

Chapter 31- Psycho Shelby

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

It has been two months since the cruise and I was currently in my room having a mental break down. I couldn't help but to keep crying the more that I tried the less effective it was. Blaine was trying to comfort me by hugging me and whispering in my ear that everything was going to be fine. He didn't know why I was crying though so he didn't know that things weren't going to be fine.

"Paisley come on tell me what's wrong," Blaine begged by my side hugging me.

I took in a deep breath "We're getting married," I said crying some more.

Blaine's face fell into a frown "Yeah and your sad about that?" he asked with his eyes giving me a sad sorrowful look.

"No I want to marry you I really do I love you to death," I told him.

I could sense Blaine relieve in the sigh he gave off "Then what's wrong?" he questioned me again.

"When you get married your dad is supposed to walk you down the isle, but my dad is dead," I said breaking into a sob.

I could feel the shocks encircle around me as Blaine's arms took over "Well what about Mark can't he just take you down the isle?" he asked me.

"No that's not going to work Max is one of your grooms," I told him whipping my tears.

"Shhh calm down baby," Blaine soothed me making me catch my breath "What about my mom she can walk you down I'm sure that she would love to do it," He said.

I smiled "Yes your mom she can walk me down," I said excitedly jumping on top of Blaine straddling him.

"I can't wait to get married and to think it's only tomorrow I'm so happy," I said shouting and jumping.

I heard a groan and looked at Blaine who was under me "Sorry," I muttered getting off of him.

"You know this is our last night together," Blaine said giving me a suggesting look.

I bit my lip "I know," I said hugging him.

"What do you say that we make it memorable after all I'm only going to see you at the wedding and then people are going to be there," Blaine taunted me by placing kisses along my neck.

"Yeah but we will have a whole honeymoon," I told him.

"You promise?" he asked me.

"Promise," I said pulling the covers above me.

Me and Blaine haven't had sex I was ready though but Blaine was the one that was always holding back. I think he want to make sure that I'm ready because of the first time we had sex. I am ready though and I want to take our relationship to the next level because I can now. Before I was kid of restricted in doing stuff because I worried to much about what would happen. I tell Blaine that I love him and he tells me and I truly mean it I was absolutely in love with him.

It wasn't shocking or anything like how o expected it to be. I guess that's what to expect because I just admitted it. I knew that I always loved him hut I never actually told myself much less him that.

Now everyone knows that I love him I kiss him in public, snuggle with him, and hug him willingly. Our relationship has been at it's best I realized that lying to him only makes things worse.

"Blaine," I said.

"Yeah Paisley?" he asked pulling me closer to him.

"How many people do you think are going to show up at our wedding?" I asked him.