Lost Love

The Alpha King 18

Chapter 18-Lost Love

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

"Get out," Blaine simply stated.

"Huh?" I questioned him surely he wasn't talking to me we just had sex.

"I said get out I don't want you to be here," he told me pulling on some new boxers.

"You just said you needed me," I said repeating his words.

"I did. I only needed you for sex, Paisley I was horny I still don't like you," he said.

"You used me...for sex?" I asked him.

"Didn't I just say that," he said blankly.

"Blaine I loved you it meant something to me and to you it was just a fuck," I said with tears on the brim of my eyes.

"Yeah well you meant something to me, before you left I bet you didn't think of that did you," he said.

"Blaine I'm giving up on you, I now know that there is no way we are going to be together. I'm tired of trying when your just hurting me so just, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone," I said looking down and walking to my room.

"Paisley wait," Blaine called out, I turned around "Don't read my mind now that we had sex," he said.

I nodded in agreement I don't want to know what's going in inside his mind. I went to my room and went to the shower. Just knowing that Blaine used me made me feel dirty and pathetic of thinking that someone like him would actually want me.

This just seemed to prove me right, before I never wanted a mate because if fear of getting hurt. Of course I was thinking that I would have gotten hurt when he died, but I got hurt today.

Once I was done I changed into pajamas throwing the underwear away, I don't need any reminders. When I thought of it having sex with Blaine was horrible it was my first time. He didn't even ask if I was okay and he just thrusted into me and kept on going when I wasn't used to it. Blaine was big so it hurt and he was too...rough. The whole time it just seemed like it was out of need and not love.

I don't think I like sex if that's how it is supposed to be like.

***next day

I went and sat in Blaine's car and soon Shelby came in and then Blaine we didn't talk. That didn't bother me though because I didn't want to talk to him after what he did.

I went to first period with Shelby "So what's going on with you and my brother?" she asked.

"I don't know I gave up on him I'm done trying to get him," I told her.

"Max and I heard you guys last night it seemed like you guys were on," Shelby paused trying to find the right word "Good terms," She ended.

"Yeah well we were only on 'good terms' for a while because afterwards Blaine told me to get out and he practically rejected me," I told her looking down. "Whatever I don't care anymore," I added in a monotone voice.

Shelby sighed "Oh, I really thought that Blaine would have changed when you came back, I guess I was wrong," She said turning her attention back to her homework.

I went back to mine too and then the bell rang I went to my next class I saw Sara glaring at me. "Why would you make out with Drake?" Sara asked me.

"Why would you have sex with Blaine?" I asked her back and her face fell "Now you know how it feels, imagine if I slept with him it's a lot worse than what I did," I informed her.

"I'm sorry," she said looking at me.

"It's okay I'm sorry too," I said "Friends?" I asked putting my hand out for her to shake.

"Friends," She said pulling me into a hug. "I have to admit you were my best friend even when we were enemies at the time," Sara said laughing.

I laughed with her I have to say Sara was a good friend even though we weren't friends I could tell that she was. To be honest it was kind of refreshing to have someone to talk to about everything besides Shelby. I mean I love Shelby and everything, but I don't know if she would get onto Blaine for things that he does. I don't want her to get onto Blaine I want him to come to his own senses not have someone force him.

When the bell rang I went to the library and sat in the back corner reading. For some reason when Blaine said "Get out," after that when I said "I give up" my world seemed duller. The colors that I saw seemed less bright the smells seemed less intense. It almost seemed like all my senses were becoming useless and pointless.

I went to my next class and sat right in front of Blaine were I always had to sit. There was no confrontation, no talking, there was simply nothing there anymore. I felt like the love that I once had for him was gone too Blaine really let me down.

Then it was time for the last class and we went to gym taking our separate ways of course. I changed and sat down on the bleachers like everyone else except Sara sat down next to me this time.

We played some game that was with partners and it wasn't hard or anything like that it was something that was simple. When that class ended I went outside i saw Shelby coming up to me.

"Hey come on Paisley let's go Blaine has a meeting," Shelby said.

"Actually I'm going to walk I want to be alone for some time," I said.

She nodded her head and turned around running to Blaine's car and I saw them drive away in the distance. I sighed taking the long way home, I wouldn't call it home though considering I didn't feel welcomed anymore. It was more like a house or a mansion maybe I should just get a place of my own.

Grrr! When did my life become so complex I mean it always was but now when things are somewhat simple they get worse. I went into the forest and changed into my wolf I felt as free as I could be with the chains that are pulling my emotions.

Then saw a familiar wolf someone that I knew very well enough to run away from. Someone that I have been running away from with my whole life.

Miles and his group of wolves.

55 comments for Blaines POV by monday