Chapter 30

Jeamal's POV

His hands trembled and his eyes watered with tears. His breathe smelled like liquor but his aura was that of a man who has let go. He picked up Audax who stared at his unfamiliar bewildered by the smile.
"He is beauitful Jeamal", Sean Senior said holding Audax.
"Audax listen, grandpa was never here and won't be here. But i bless you with all the love life can offer, all the open doors and breakthroug you wish. Audax you would never lack. Just like your name, you would be bold to face every obstacle life throws. Never feel down or insecure". he choked due to the tears. Audax looked into his eyes, giggling he used his small hands to pick up his finger.
"Grani-pp-ee", Audax squeaked repeating what he said.
Jeamal's eyes grow big with joy. Her child just spoke in a more fluent tone. She used her hands to cover her mouth to prevent her from screaming in excitment.
Sean Senior smiled and pecked Audax's cheek.
"Remember boy I love you".
Sean Senior stood there and stared at Jeamal after she collected Audax from his arms.
"Forgive me Jeamal...for the pain my family caused you. Forgive my son...its all my fault for the bad upbringing. PLEASE forgive my wife...it was my bad choices and conclusion. You have survived everything without me even knowing a thing. I am grateful that a woman like you beared my grandchild."
He took her hands, Jeamal couldn't help but pull him into a hug.
"Please forgive me......Forgive my bad choice Jeamal."
Jeamal shook her head.
"Am sorry for never asking about you Sean S. Am sorry ".
Sean Senior broke the hug.
"Thank you".

Jeamal's POV

Jeamal and Jordan laid on the bed, after a long day of Sean Senior Deamria funeral.
"I wouldn't have guessed he committed suicide Jordan....i wouldn't".
Jordan pulled her close, Jeamal could hear the rythym from his heart beat. His hot breath calmed her as he spoke.
"He would be reborn.....And he would see life with a new light".
Jeamal sighed.
"To me he was a great man".

TWO YEARS  LATER

Jeamal pulled out of the parking lot in a hurry.
"I can't believe its already 6:00pm.....am so late".
Audax was with Jordan for the weekend, and she had to pick him up by six today because Jordan had a 7:00pm flight to Japan.
She parked her car in front of Jordan's house, unbuckling her seatbelt she tried to get herself together.
Jeamal rang the door bell but there was no reply.
"Are they home??"
The door opened.
"Hey mommy". Audax hugged her legs.
"Auddy.....where is Jordan??", she picked him up placing a kiss on his forehead. Jeamal followed Audax's finger to find Jordan on one knee.
" Since the proposal didn't go as planned and i messed up some preparation too....Would still you marry me?" he said giving her a cute smile.
"He is my dad mommy", Audax smiled.
Jeamal let Audax down, she walked up to Jordan.
"Who said I wouldn't"
Jordan smiled and placed the ring on her finger.
"Every moment with you and my son would always be special no matter the circumstances".
He picked up Audax and gave Jeamal a big hug.
"I love you".
"I love you too daddy", Audax replied in Jeamal's place.

AUTHORS NOTE
I want to start by saying thank you for stopping by reading my book regardless of the mistakes. This is my first book and you guys made it special for me. Thank you so much for the feedbacks, corrections and cooperation. I appreciate it all. I gave it my all and you guys appreciated that. I AM GRATEFUL😊THANKFUL AND HUMBLED. Thank you to my very close friend Stoicheiodis.....i met you on this platform and our friendship grew for the better...get well soon I MISS U. THANK ALL FOR READING MY UNEDITED BOOK GORGEOUSLY BEGUILED😍😍🤗🤗🤗🤗