chapter 19

Bryan's POV

He stepped out of the elevator, as he walked his old acquaintance Steven Masces to his car.
"Are there any serious buyers calling in?"
"Not really but I have a meeting with Wendy Strawman tomorrow".
"Good, see if you can throw out some words to her".
His phone rang and it was Jordan. For several days now, he has cut contact with Jordan and Jeamal.
"Hey"
"What you up to dude?"
"I just finished a meet up with an old acquaitance", Bryan said gesturing goodbye to Steven.
"Do you have time?"
He hestitated before he replied Jordan.
"Where do you want to meet?"
"Can we meet up at the Lake Ferri by 2"
"Sure".

Yancy's POV

"Whoa...the food here is better than I expected", her mom said like a tennager as she chewed the slice of salmon. For a woman in her sixties, she was very vibrant with a great touch of youth. Zenda Faud was a woman who never age to everyone including the media, she was mistakened as Yancy's sister couple of times due to her nice figure and beauitful deep browm skin.
"When would you grow up Mom?" Yancy teased her knowing exactly what the reply was .
Zenda laughed, picking up her glass of fresh coconut water.
"I would when you get married".
She was very easy going, but when it came to business you can really tell her age.
"The weather today is great".
Yancy nodded with the fork in her mouth.
"You want to hang?" Yancy asked.
"Would love to Yan but I have to catch a flight to South Korea, promised your aunt Lindy that i would be there for the opening of her new mall".
Yancy stuck out her tongue in a childish manner, her phone vibrated showing a text message.
"How is Sean doing?"
Yancy looked up half surprised, ignoring the text.
"Nah.....don't give me that look. Did you guys break up?"
"Mom....you knew what he was after". Yancy wiped her lips with the napkin.
"I know, but you can change people's heart that is what life is about and business too. Plus you would have fun doing it".
Zenda was a woman of pure positivity and thoughtful actions, she never had any hard feeling for people. That made people think she was a fool because she let go easily.
"You still make me wonder how you got here Mom?"
Zenda shrugged her shoulder then smiled.
"Sean was killed".
Yancy's mom widened her eyes in surprise then quickly gather herself like nothing happened.
"Mhmmm....what went wrong?"
"Long story.....but i guess he provoked alot of people".
"Is the autospy out?"
"It should be soon", Yancy said moving her curly hair from her shoulders allowing the summer sun to reflect on her glowy skin.

Jordan's POV

Jordan sat on the bench staring into the clear water of the lake. The water gave him a calming effect, the type you get when you are surrounded by love.
He sighed when the thought of Jeamal filled his mind. A small smile creeps on his face, remembering how warm he felt when he was kissing Jeamal.
"I felt calm the same way".
He held footsteps coming beside him.
"What you thinking about?"
Jordan stood up and gave Bryan a quick handshake.
"Nothing....just life".
"Yeah...I know it can get pretty ugly then sometimes it takes you on the dance floor with some sweet tunes in the background". Bryan relaxed in the bench.
Jordan smirked.
"Why the sudden meet up?"
"I miss you dude", Jordan said in a mocking voice.
"Get outta here", Bryan frowned with a smile.
"Its about Sean's case".
"Yeah, I know his dead", Bryan said unconscious of his words.
Jordan was alarmed.
"I didn't tell him a thing".
"Have you spoken to Jeamal or Yancy lately?" he asked cunningly.
Bryan shook his head.
"Then how did he find out....only the three of them knew".
"How did you find out about Sean then?"
"Uhhhhmm", Bryan said blinking twice.
"Yeah..how?"
"I did...oh i guessed, you know".
"Something's up". Jordan pushed the topic aside.

************here it is guys chap 19......WHoa....."What is Bryan up to?".....you tell me.********************************************
Thank you so much for reading I apppreciate you taking time to look at my book....thank you. YOU ARE TOTALLY BLESSED.😙😙😙😙😗😗😗😗😗☺☺☺☺🙂😘😘