Chapter 24

Jordan's POV

Jordan relaxed himself on the couch allowing his muscles to take a very short vacation. Mrs Peters brought a glass water placing it on the center table.
"You sure...your okay. You don't need nothing else?"
"Nah..am cool", he raised his hand up. The water refreshed from the negative mood especially after leaving the crime scene.
Mr Peters walked in still wearing his reading glasses.
"Look who decided to visit?" he said giving Jordan a fatherly hug.
"How have you been son?"
Jordan smiled at the word he used. Mr Peter has always been an easy going man, carefree, loving and welcoming.
"How have you been?"
"Ahh...busy with my grandson. You know i think he might take after me. Its all in the blood".
Mrs Peters laughed slightly tapping his shoulder.
"Don't bore him Honey".
Mr Peters shook his head, feeling slightly offended he couldn't share his stories. Jordan sat back admiring their relationship, his mind took his on a trip giving him a fruit salad of himself and Jeamal.
"So tell me...how is it going?"
Mr Peter wore a solemn business face. No one would believe he was the same cheerful and childish guy seconds ago.
"Aswell was found dead around 5:54 am this morning".
Mrs Peters looked unfazed whereas Mr Peters removed his reading glasses.
"First Sean, now Aswell guy". as he spoke concern ravished the air.
"Is Jeamal home?"
"She won't be back in an hour".
"Nice, i wanted to tell you guys first. I want you to take Jeamal and Audax on a trip for now".
Mr Peters was silent for a while.
"I was planning that...Audax would be turning one soon", Mrs Peters said looking ready to make plans.
Jordan face suddenly lit up.
"Son...do you love Jeamal that much".
Jordan cleared his throat, "Maybe...you know..I don't know".
They all bursted into laughter at Jordan's naivety
"I would be escorting you guys on the trip with some security.....so make plans for that".
"Sure".

Jeamal's POV
Jeamal saw Jordan's car sitting at the same spot as the other night. She blushed, biting her lips when a flashback of the kiss came flying back into her memory. She knocked on his window, watching Jordan wake up from his thoughts.
"Oh you're her at last". he moved his eyes avertly.
"Yeah". She came into the car. "What you thinking about though?"
Jordan was silent for a while.
"There is someone following us Jeamal". he paused. "That person was found dead this morning and the crime scene looked like a semi suicide kinda scene. His name is Aswell".
Jeamal watched Jordan pull out his ipad.
"Here".
There were pictures of the guy, the bank transactions from Bryan and the crime scene. Jeamal swiped the screen when a record showed up.
"Your parents are already aware..i just told them while waiting. I want you guys to go for a short trip. To leave this mess...and to protect Audy".
Jeamal placed her hands on his and looked him in the eyes.
"Thank you for telling me". She returned the ipad.
"Are you coming?"
"I would escort you guys and make my way back leaving you with the security".
she nodded.
She gave him a reassuring smile. Jordan pecked her forehead. "No, thank you for trusting me".

***I SEE U>. I gave you guys this back to back oo. Thank u for reading. Please look forward to the chapter. Have a blessed day or night. THANK U I APPRECIATE IT OOOO*******