Chapter 27

Jordan's POV

Jordan picked up his black bag pack from the baggage carousel, swinging it over his shoulder. He checked his miss calls.
"Who should i call back first". He scrolled through his phone. "Dad called....is something wrong?". He exited the airport, hauling a taxi.
"Yeah, hey". He called back the officer incharge of Aswel's case. That was the most important thing to him right now.
"How is it going Jordan?"
"Am okay....just leaving the airport", he said trying to skip the topic about himself.
"Okay...i have some good news and not so good news. Bryan Wright has been taken in questions, thats the good part. We realized that someone was following Aswel and we suspect it was an ex convict. We can't pin point fingers yet. It seems to me this is all related to Sean Deamria death too."
Jordan let out a sigh of relieve.
"Is Bryan currently at interrogation room?"
"He jeft few hours ago"
"Thank you so much...thank you for the hard work".
"No problem...talk to you later".

Jordan noticed a message from Bryan asking to meet him at the old warehouse where Sean was killed.
He dialed his number with Bryan picking up after the first ring.
"What you up lately Bryan?"
Bryan's voice sounded serious at the other end.
"You would know when you get here".
"Are you okay Ryan?"
Bryan whistled.
"I am....lets be positive".

Jordan arrived to the old ware house. He stepped out of the taxi, handing the guy a bunch of change. The warehouse looked worn out, with weeds growing at every corner. He saw Bryan's black sedan parked at the corner facing the sunset. It looked like he was on talking on the phone, he knocked on his slightly tinted window.
"Hi dude?" Bryan said shifting to the other end of the seat. The driver excused them by stepping out of the car.
"How have you been?, it seemed like you caught ties with me".
"I have a confession to make".
There was a brief silence before he continued.
"I have loved Jeamal for more than than ten years". He paused. Jordan adjusted his facial expression. He already knew Bryan had some kind of feelings for Jeamal, to be honest it was not surprising finding that she was a very outstanding woman especially for her age.
"When she started dating Sean i was super uncomfortable with him, I did some shallow background check on him. Trust me it wasn't impressive. His dad was sent to jail by his mother after filing an attempted murder. The whole wealth was seized by her all. Then Jeamal got engaged....i shook it off my shoulder". Jordan nodded but the interesting part was Sean's dad.
"When the accident happened and Sean resurfaced alive....i sent some Aswel to monitor him....the day after the baby shower...I told you i was talking to my mom. I had Aswel report to me. And Aswel caught up with those guys in front the house. When Sean was kidnapped by Yancy....Aswel saw who killed Sean and started following him. At the brink of finding out....Aswel was found dead".
Bryan gave Jordan his phone showing him text messages and pictures of the man. "He is a fugitive and an ex convict, was released almost a year ago but he wanted right now for some felony. Jordan....thats all i know". Jordan sent the pictures to his phone.
"Why did you say those things to Aswel on the phone?"
"I didn't like anyone close to Jeamal...she never really gave me chance, I had a chance".
Jordan tapped him slightly on his back.
"Am sorry".
"NO....remember what i say...Life can be pretty ugly, but sometimes it takes you to the dance floor with some sweet tunes in the background....I am wating for my tune to come on". Bryan's eyes was filled with passion and determination as he spoke.
"Did you give this information to the police?"
"Yeah...i did, they tracked my conversations with Aswel, for now am off the hook as the investigation carries on".
They sat silently for a while. Jordan turned to Bryan.
"Why did we never get to know eachother in the past before all this?'
Bryan gave out a masculine laugh.
"Seriously I love you dude".
Bryan grimaced. "Is it your job to go around loving people...don't mess with Jeamal".
"I still love you.....", Jordan teased him.
"Jeamal taught you well, thats her job".

***thank u for reading....We are almost done..What would happen. You tell me. Thank u so much. Thank u so so much.*******😄😄😄😄😄❤❤❤❤