My Mate is Married - Chapter 13

Seneca looking in the mirror ⬆️

Seneca POV
I ran straight through the door in my attempt to escape and was confused why Ace wasn't chasing me. Once I slammed the door behind me I realized that I had landed myself right the middle of the bathroom.

My heart was pounding while I started searching the bathroom for any form of escape but unfortunately there wasn't even a window in here.

I was so overwhelmed by everything going on and especially the nightmare that I just had about Mays safety.

I just couldn't take it anymore so I leaned back against the wall, slid down, and wrapped my arms around myself and cried once again.

After what felt like a good while, I had calmed down and decided to take a shower hoping to make myself feel a bit better. I searched the cabinets and found a towel and placed it on the counter.

I started to pull my shirt off over my head and unclasped my bra as I stared into the huge mirror above the sink. Being around Ace made me so much more aware of the scars that shown on my shoulders, stomach and back.

Growing up my father was so abusive, but he always calculated his hits to make sure that they wouldn't be seen by any outsiders.

The drunk bastard gave me some from the belt and some were from being thrown at furniture or hit with something else. I hated letting these memories flood my mind as I always worked so hard to repress them.

I must have been lost in my own thoughts because all of the sudden I became aware of the screaming and pounding on the other side of the door.

"That's it Seneca.... I'm breaking down this door!"
Ace screamed

With that the door crashed down and I was met with a very angry looking Ace. He glared at me but his face instantly softened as he noticed that my upper body was completely bare to him.

I noticed his eyes dart to my breasts and I immediately placed my arms over my chest in embarrassment. His eyes appeared a bit darker as he stalked towards me with a predatory look in his eyes.

I couldn't lie and say that I wasn't a little turned on by his actions. Especially as I thought back to our little make out session from earlier.

Ace stopped quickly and ..... sniffed the air maybe ??

Then he stared back into my eyes and I noticed that they were almost completely black. "I can smell your arrousal mate." He stated in his deep, sultry voice.

At that I felt my core throbbing for his touch. He slowly edged towards me and leaned his face towards mine. His rough hands reaching for my shoulders and pulling me gently towards him.

I held my eyes closed, the tension building between us as I waited for his lips to crash against mine. Suddenly my eyes flew open when his grasp on my shoulders turned from gentle to almost painful.

I whimpered in pain as I opened my eyes only to be met by Ace's now glowing ones.  They looked just like the night I spotted him in the restaurant.

"Who made these marks on you !!" Ace growled out as he continued to hold his tight grip on me.

"please stop you're hurting me!" I shouted out
Great! - i was right ...even Ace is disgusted by my scars.