Chapter 3

It's lunch time. I used to love lunch. I don't like lunch time now. Now it makes me sad that no one sits with me. Half the time I feel that people don't like me and half the time I think I'm right. I ate my nachos, took a notebook and I wrote.

Friends.
What are friends?
Is it being together until the world ends?
I remember someone was once there for me,
They filled my heart with glee,
But they leave, they flee.
I don't understand why
You left me to rot
You left me to die
I guess I am too much of a naught.

This poem I just wrote is really lame but I let it stay. I looked to my left.
I saw her. She stared right at me. She looked away and sat with her friends. Cassidy Williamson. She's pretty, she's everything you could have asked for, but she he broke up with me because of my narcissistic mother. She told me: "Ben, you deserve someone who loves your family as much as they love you. " I miss Cassidy but she broke up with me and I can't go back to her no matter how hard I try. I don't hate her. I know you're kind of supposed to hate your ex but no matter how hard I try I can't hate her. It's because I still love her.

"I don't know if I should tell you,
I wish I knew how you would react
So I knew for a fact..." *A girl with platinum blonde hair and brown eyes, sat in front of me and a girl with tan skin and light brown hair sat next to me. The girl with platinum blonde hair put her hand on her cheek and said,
"Hi Ben. " As she rose her eyebrows.

"Who are you? What do you mean, react? "

"I'm your fairy godmother. " The girl in front of me smiled.

"No, Sylvie, We are from the future. " The tan girl interrupted her.

"We are from France." Sylvie talked.

"And the future."

Sylvie took a minute before responding. "Well not really because this is our era. " The brown haired girl agreed.

....I'm so confused. "What's happening?"

"Well... Wait. Who's your mom?" The girl next to me bombarded me with questions. "Who are you? What year is it?"

"Um."

"What's your brother's name?"

"Hold up, you guys are from the future?"

"No. Look, Sylvie you confused the poor fool. "

"I'm not a fool. " I tried to sound in charge.

"Ok. Um, how are you?"

"I'm writing. "

"Sylvie didn't ask what you're doing. She asked how are you. "

This tan skinned girl is really sassy.
"Well Sylvie, I am doing good. "

"Good. We will sit with you at lunch for now on. " Sylvie smiled.

"Um... Ok. You look familiar, are you like part of a superhero team?" I asked Sylvie. She looks like that girl with blue highlights, I think her name is Opal.

"No?"

"Oh Ok. "

"My name's Anne. "

"Oh. I'm Ben. " I stretched my hand to let her shake it. They both stared at my hand and looked at me. I put my hand down, I don't think they shake hands in France.

"We know. " They said in sync.

*picture is of Sylvie