Heart break

Maha P.O.V

Right now its 11:00 p.m. and I am standing outside of David house. Remember when Miley said she had a plan.? Yes this was her plan. She wanted me to go to David and confess my love for him. I tried to protest but she insisted that he loves me too and he is just unsure about my feelings for him. To be honest this is the last option I have to save myself from that monster.

I had sneaked out of my house making sure no one noticed. Miley had even made me record my voice on her cell so she can play it in case someone knock on my room door.

I rang the doorbell and waited impatiently. The weather was cold as the cool breeze caressed my skin making me shiver.

The door opened revealing a girl wearing just a shirt which barely covered her butt.

She looked at me with a bored expression "Who are you.?" she asked.

I narrowed my eyes at her "Excuse me.? First of all who the hell are you and what are you doing in David's shirt." yes she was wearing the same shirt which he was wearing yesterday.

She was about to say something but David beat her to it.

"Maha.?!" he looked shocked and confused. He was shirtless. The next thing I did was unexplainable but I felt satisfied.

I slapped the girl. Hard..

"What the...?!" she sneered at me and was about to hit me when David got a hold of her wrist and pushed her into him. Which burned my heart.

"What is wrong with you Maha.?! Did you lost it.!" he yelled at me. I saw boys coming out of there rooms.

"YES I LOST IT..!! YOU KNOW WHAT I LOST..?? I LOST THIS." I pointed my index finger at my heart. I was crying.

"I lost it to you.!" I directed my finger at him. Something flickered into his eyes but he concealed it.

"How can you even think like that Maha.? You are just a sister of my bestfriend nothing else. I can never love you." he eyed me like my site disgust him. He than sat on the nearest stool and pulled that chic on his lap, his hand was wrapped around her waist.

"You are right David. You can never love me. Who can love a pathetic ugly girl like me.? I was so stupid to even think like that. Even my own parents hates me. I tried to forget you to move on but this stupid heart just don't understand." I started to take step back but he didn't budge. He just sat there with expressionless face.

"I don't deserve you. I DON'T DESERVE ANYONE. I DON'T REGRET LOVING YOU BUT I REGRET THIS DAY I REGRET CONFESSING MY LOVE TO YOU.!" with that I turned around and ran out of his house I heard boys calling my name. But I just ran suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

I just hugged him and cried. I felt safe in his arms. He caressed my back soothingly.

"Baby girl please don't cry." I had never heard him like this. His voice was soft and loving. I wonder how can a huge man like him have such a soft voice.

"What should I do Drake.? I am helpless." I cried to him.

"You are not helpless. You believe in God right.?" he asked me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I nodded my head.

"Than go home and pray. Everything will fall in pieces trust me. Just go and pray." he was right. I don't remember the last time I offered salah.

"Let me walk you to your house. Its not safe to be out this late." he wrapped his hand around my shoulder and I was thankful for the support of his body. I was so weak that I felt like I will collapse any moment now.

"Good night baby girl. Please promise me you won't cry and just pray.?" he asked me softly when we reached near my balcony. We sneaked in.

"I promise Drake." I smiled at him or atleast tried.

"I will prefer brother." I just hugged him at that.

"Thank you." I said genuinely.

"Anytime baby girl." he kissed my forehead again and left.

It was 12:00 a.m. when I reached in my room. Miley was fast asleep. I changed into fresh clothes and did my ablution for prayer.

I felt my tears going down my cheeks but this time not for my heartbreak but for my ignorance towards my duities as a muslim.

Putting down the prayer mat I stood infront of my Allah ashamed of the sins I did. But I know He will forgive me.

He had only said:

"O son of Adam! Were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky,
Then you sought forgiveness from Me, I would forgive you, and I would not mind." [Jami' at-tirmidhi#3540]

I started my Salah tears were pouring down with every verse of Surah fatiha I uttered.

I didn't wiped my tears I just let myself dissolve in the peace I felt. It was like my broken heart was sticking back together. The emptiness I felt was fading slowly.

I turned my face to the right side.

Assalamu alaikum wa rehmatullahi

I turned my face to the left and said the same words. Thats when I broke down a sob escaped my mouth. I knew Miley was up but she didn't dared to disturb me.

I remembered the saying of Abu Maryam:

"If Allah loves you more than a mother,
You shouldn't be ashamed of crying to Him like a baby."

So I did it. I poured my heart out to my Allah. Complaining to him like a kid.

Was it my fault that I was bullied in my school.? Was it my fault that the only people wanted to hangout with me are boys.? But my parents never asked why I am like this. They never knew that I was bullied thats why I was attached to boys more than girls. They thought me hanging out with boys will stain their name in society. I was not allowed to fall in love.

When my brother can date and dump anyone he wants. He always got the best. They always used to say that I have to compromise cause he is my big brother. But doesn't it go other way around.? Doesn't parents care for little one's more.?

I cried for David for falling in love with him for realizing the ugly truth that he can never be mine. I loved David and maybe I will love him forever.

"Ya Allah I don't know what is good for me but I put my trust in you. I know you love me the most and you are the only one who don't think that I am a burden. Please help me. Please safe me from the bad. I trust you Allah you are the only one I need. Please just be with me and thats all I need."

I just sat on the prayer mat and started reciting the Quran.

I didn't know when sleep consumed me. But I slept with the smile on my face and peace in my heart.