He don't Love me

Maha P.O.V

"Are you sure you are alright.?" I rolled my eyes as my mother asked me that question for the fifth time now.

"Yes mum I am fine. Its just I needed a change in my life so here I am." I smiled at her. Finally she started to eat her breakfast.

I had decided to surprise her. So I wore an indian dress today. She was shocked when she saw me and got kind of worried thinking that I am on drugs or something. Like seriously mom.!

Her cell started to ring

Her cell started to ring. I saw my brother name flashing on her screen. I was hurt that Pari had not even send me a single text. She post their pictures on whatsapp everyday.

I kept on eating my breakfast while my mother was chatting with her favourite son. They caught my attention when she mentioned David.

"Yeah he called me yesterday asking about my health and all. He is such a nice guy Moin I tell you." my mind just got numb.

He called...

He called my mother but he didn't even bothered to checkup on me. Does he even care for me.? I lost the appetite to eat.

I stood up and made my way to the room but someone decided to visit us. My mum was still on call so I had to see who it is. I walked towards the door as I opened it I was greeted by cheerful Mrs.Beckham.

"Maha my dear." She pulled me into a bear hug. I had to bend down a little. David got his height from his father because his mum was just average.

"Hello Mrs. Beckham please come in." I greeted her politely. She beamed at me and made her way toward the living area.

"Who is it Maha.?" my mum came out of the kitchen.

"Oh its just me Mrs. Khan." they started to exchange pleasantries. I just sat their listening to them and tried my best to show interest in their friends circle related gossips. But my mind kept wandering back to David. I dont understand why he did that to me. I was waiting for his call or text consoling myself that he will contact me but he never did.

"Oh God how can I forget the main reason I came here for." I gave her confused look. She was looking overly happy today not that I am complaining.

"What is it.?" my mum asked curiously.

"You know that David and my husband never gets along." we nodded. David hated his step dad.

"My husband had stopped me from visiting David. But now he made a deal with me."

"What kind of deal.?" I asked her impatiently. I had the feeling that its not good.

"He want David to marry his sister's daughter. If David will marry her he will get to stay with us like a real family." I felt like someone had pour the ice cold water on me.

But what did David said.? I am sure he had said no. Ofcourse he will never marry someone for just a deal. And he hate his step father he can't let him take such a big decision of his life.

"What did David said.?" my mother voiced my thoughts. Her voice was laced with concern and worry.

"You wont believe. He said YES.!" at that moment my world shattered all the hopes I had just got crumbled. It felt like a nightmare. I wished it was a nightmare but no I am wide awake.

My chest pained. I never felt this way not even when Uwais cheated on me. I just ran into my room not caring for the aftermath. I heard them calling me but I just locked the door and sat on the floor.

A sob escaped my lips. How can he.? I loved him. It all felt surreal. It can't be true he can't do this to me.

But to whom I am kidding he don't even know I have feelings for him. I can't blame him. Its all my fault it was just my stupid heart which can't get over him.

The hollowness in my chest increased as I thought about all the moments with him. His closeness his hugs. How perfectly his body fits with mine. The way my skin tingled on his touch. The feeling of his stubble beard on my lips when I had kissed his cheek.

Was it all just in my fantasy..?
Did I just imagined all those stuff.?

I can't decide what to do what to believe in. But one thing is confirmed.

He don't love me...

With that the darkness consumed me.