THREE.1| "Wrong number, dickhead!"

Jaya

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Oh my god! Shut up!" I shout, my voice muffled by the pillow, I try hide into the cover but the stupid phone won't stop ringing.

Groaning I get out of bed and look at my phone, huh, it wasn't mine but I could still hear it ringing and it definitely is in this room. My eyes look down at the chair where Dylan's jacket was lazily hanged on.

Oh no...

Trying to still stay in bed I reach forward stretching my hands to grab the phone out of the pocket,

'Kris Calling'

Do I answer? What if it's important, what if they misunderstand, what if- the phone stops ringing, instead a message pops up,

Kris: Your lazy ass probably is still asleep, I'm gonna ring you again soon, you better pick up!

Of course, who isn't asleep when it's still only 9am on a weekend, WEEKEND!

I put the phone on vibrate and put it under my pillow, trying to fall back asleep again and manage to do so.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

"For the love of Dean!!" The phone starts ringing again, groaning, I pray it stops ringing but my prays are not answered and the stupid phone doesn't stop.

Groaning, I put my hands under the pillow and answer it, my eyes still closed, "I swear Millie or Dallas, whoever you are I'm going to kill you!"

"Wha-Huh? When did his one night stands start answering his phone?" The voice spoke, confused and amused, I heard a few other people laughing and speaking in the back.

"When did dicks start speaking," I snap back, piece of trash.

I hear someone laughing in the background, "just pass the phone to Elliot," he sighs.

Elliot?

"Wrong number, dickhead!" I cut the phone and try falling back asleep but fail, the phone starts ringing again and I can hear the noise from downstairs, totally killing my sleep. So I decided to just get out of bed and do my morning routine.

Grabbing my phone from under my pillow and a hoodie I start my journey downstairs, walking down the stairs, I try putting my hoodie on while singling a random song.

"Did you put your hoodie on while walking down the stair again?" dad asks, while glaring at me, I slyly smile and run to take a seat on the table where my breakfast was placed.

"Just answer your phone," Josh groans, looking up from his plate

The phone hadn't stopped vibrating in the pocket, really starting to annoy me, "it's just Millie, wanting me to go out today,"

Jayden rolls his eyes, "forget it, you're grounded remember for sneaking out so late,"

"Geez I know, now let me eat my food in peace," I roll my eyes and smile down at my breakfast. Finishing, I sigh in satisfaction and leaning back in my chair.