i'm sorry.

Hey guys. so I owe you all a reason as to why I've been gone for so long. I've been in a very bad place for a while. I hit rock bottom about a month ago and ended up staying in hospital for a few days. As for right now I'm okay, I'm having therapy to finally deal with things that happened years ago that I never properly got to deal with, and I've been put on some new meds. hopefully things will get better.

But that isn't the only reason I've been gone, honestly I'm not sure where this story is going. I feel like its getting repetitive and i'm not capturing Michael's character properly. I don't know what do you guys think? I'm running out of ideas about how to take this story. I don't want to abandon the story as I know so many of you like it, and I'm so grateful for your continued support. but if you could all  give me suggestions on what you'd want to see in this story because I'm running out of steam. I do have one idea but I'm not sure if it will fit in with what I've already written. but yeah just let me know what you think, i'd appreciate it. 

I love you all and I'm excited to start writing again <3

(also I've been living and breathing for Leatherface lately, should i start up a story for him to help get things rolling on this page again?)

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻