Just like you.

The latest murder committed by Michael had been all over the news recently, you still couldn't quite believe you witnessed it. You weren't sure if you should be appalled at Michael for committing such a heinous act, or if you should be appalled at yourself for being okay with it and finding Michael to be so damn attractive when he killed the man.

The police had suspicions that it was Michael who committed the crime, and the town had accumulated a lot more police officers roaming around over the last few days. Not that you expected anything less. You were just biding what time you had before they came to question you, it was coming and you knew it. Michael has been keeping a low profile recently, but he was getting rather antsy lately and you took an educated guess that he was getting what you describe as withdrawal symptoms from killing. You didn't didn't really understand how or why someone could be addicted to killing but you would assume it was the power it gave him. He was always the weak one in his childhood home, hence the abuse and murder was the one way he could be stronger than anyone who wished to bring him harm. When you thought of it like that, you did understand why Michael behaved they way he does. And you knew that no matter what he did you would support him. However wrong his actions may be.

It was the early evening when the inevitable happened, although you had expected several officers at your door rather than the two that were currently seated opposite you. They had been acting weird, almost suspicious of you. So you weren't too shocked when they told you that they had reasons to believe that you were hiding a convicted murderer. You were in fact hiding the exact murderer that they happened to be looking for but you were not about to let them know that he was here, watching from the door way, his eyes burning a hole in the back of the two men's heads through his mask.

Michael watched as you talked with them, he was rather impressed at your ability to lie to the police with such ease, and was extremely grateful that you were willing to protect him like that. His hand gripped tightly at the knife by his side, he wanted to burst in there and hack them both to pieces. But the front door was so close, they could easily escape and he couldn't risk them escaping. He knew you were skilled and left you to deal with them, creeping back up the stairs and hiding himself incase they searched the house.

"Miss we understand that you've said you have had no contact with Myers since you were a child, but we would still like to search your property not only to be safe but to check for any potential clues as to any another potential victims or his next move". Your stomach dropped as the man spoke to you, you reluctantly agreed and hoped to god that Michael had taken it upon himself to hide. You followed them silently up the stairs of your house. 

There was nothing in your bathroom or your two spare rooms, this only left your bedroom. You felt sick, you knew Michael was in there. The two officers opened the door to your room, you could have sworn it happened in slow motion, they glanced around your room and walked further in. You quietly clicked the door shut behind you as you followed them. You could feel Michael's eyes on you, but you couldn't see him. 'This is good' you thought, if you couldn't see him then neither could the police. Your face paled when you heard the floorboards creek from the other side of the room, they heard it too and immediately stopped what they were doing and headed towards the noise, their guns clasped tightly in their hands.

It all happened so quickly, Michael had jumped out from where he was hidden and gutted one of the officers. The other ran for the door where you were stood, you panicked and grabbed the small pocket knife that Michael  had given you some time ago incase you ever needed it. You didn't even realise what had happen until Michael's worried voice snapped you back to reality.

"Y/n" your head snapped up to look at him, but his eyes were looking down at your feet. Your eyes followed his and were shocked to see the second officer on the floor, your pocket knife lodged deeply in the side of his neck. You didn't respond to Michael, you just stepped over the limp boy and sat on your bed, your face still rather pale. You felt the bed dip next to you and you felt a large hand gently rest on your knee, the thumb rubbing it comfortingly. "Are you okay?" This time you looked at him, some colour finding it's way back into your cheeks. "I'm okay" you state, more confidence in your voice than you first thought would be there. You really did feel okay and you couldn't quite comprehend that. You felt no remorse for what you had just done, all you thought about was protecting Michael.

"Can you get rid of them" Michael gave your knee a light squeeze, "of course baby". Your heart swelled at the nickname, you watched him swing the limp body's over his broad shoulders and leave your room. You lay down in your bed and sigh, you thought about how more officers could show up soon, could you kill another one?

Michael had dumped the body's in a rather large lake that was not far from your house, he made sure to pull your knife out of the man and wiped it on his leg to clean it, before slipping it into his pocket and beginning his walk back to your house. He thought about what had happened, he couldn't quite get his head around the fact you had killed that guy, and all to protect him. He felt warm thinking about it. His thoughts wondered to the sight of you after you had done it, blood lightly speckled on your arms and face, Michael felt his the crotch of his trousers tighten, you had looked so hot to him like that. He couldn't stop thinking about what you would look like covered in more blood, not your own of course, he bit his lip under the mask as he approached your door.

Michael made his way back to your room, you still had the blood splattered on your skin and it drove him wild.  He crawled into the bed next to you, pulling you on top of him with no hesitation. You gasped at the sudden movement, but a smirk found its way into your slightly red face when you felt Michaels excitement beneath you. "Someone's eager" you giggle. Michael pulls of his mask and grins at you, his thumb lightly grazing over a speck of dried blood above your lip. You smashed your lips to his, everything getting heated quickly, your tongues fought for dominance and of course Michael won. You felt a tug at the bottom of your shirt and took it of, you knew what he wanted and you wanted it to. You'd been wanting Michael like this for so long. "You sure you want to do this" Michael asked, looking slightly nervous too, "of course I do" you bring your lips down to his jaw and nip lightly. A groan escapes his throat and the sound alone makes you heat up. Michael flips you over so that you are under him, encaged under his large frame, "you're in for one hell of a night" he whispers.
——————————————————————
A/N - GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG! I'm sorry for being inactive but mums still ill and college has been hard work, I also have a job now too so I have even less free time. But here is the next update! AND! The next update will be the smut chapter you all crave.

I can't believe almost 20k people have read this story, it honestly means so much to me and is the positivity I've been needing recently. So thank you so much to everyone who has read this story, commented, voted and all that jazz, I love all of you and I can't thank you enough

Also sorry this chapter was kind of short, I've got a lot of college work to do so I didn't have that long to sit down and write an update. I hope this is okay!

- PumpkinMilkTea ✌🏻