When i see you again.

It had been a few weeks since Michael was arrested for murdering his family, and you were a wreck. You couldn't cope at school without Michael and only managed to last half a day or so every few days. Your parents were concerned, about school yes but they cared more about how you were feeling and coping. School could wait.

You lay on your bed, dried tears under your eyes. You weren't crying anymore, you were just staring at the ceiling. You'd cried so much you were surprised you hadn't dehydrated. Why did he have to be taken away from you? Didn't they know he was the only thing keeping you sane?

Michael hated the hospital he was staying at, he just wanted to go home. Home to you. During one chat with Dr. Loomis, he asked Michael various questions. There was the usual "what do you remember from that night?" and "why did you do it?" but the question that caught Michael off guard was "Is there anything you care about?".

Michael looked up at Dr. Loomis when he asked this question, it caught him off guard. He nodded after a few minutes of silence, Dr. Loomis looked shocked. "And what do you care about, Michael?" The older man questioned. Michael looked down at his hands, he was visibly nervous, "her name is y/n" Michael muttered. "Tell me about her" Dr. Loomis asked, lacing his fingers together and placing them on the desk, he looked Michael in the eye, an aura of confidence surrounding him.

Michael sighed and broke eye contact with the doctor, he didn't want to get emotional in front of him, but thinking of you got to him. He missed you so much, he missed the way your hair smelled of vanilla, and how it framed your face. He loved you, he always would, but he knew he wouldn't get out of this hospital, considering what he had done. The only regret about the whole thing was that he got taken away from you, the only good thing in his life. "She was my best friend" Michael said, his voice quiet, Dr. Loomis looked at Michael, coaxing him to go on. "She was the only good thing I had, I-" Michael paused, his voice dropping as he looked down. "Did you love her" Dr. Loomis asked him, Michael looked up and nodded "I still do" Dr. Loomis rubs Michael's arm in an attempt to comfort him. " how about I arrange a visit?" Michael looks up eagerly "you could?".

It had been a week and you were getting ready to go and see Michael that afternoon, Dr. Loomis had arranged that you would come with Michael's mother to come and see him, he hadn't mentioned a specific day to Michael so your arrival would be a surprise. Walking into the reception of the hospital filled you with nerves, you hated hospitals but you weren't prepared to turn down an opportunity to see Michael because of your stupid fear. Miss Myers was nice and comforted you on the way to the hospital, she was aware of you and Michael's friendship and was glad you still wanted to be his friend, despite what he had done.

Michael was led into the visiting room, he was looking forward to seeing his mother. He was happy that he would have someone else to talk to apart from Dr. Loomis, he looked up at the door when he heard it open. He watched his mother enter the door but what he didn't expect was to see you walk through after. Michael immediately stood up and ran too you, he pulled you into a bone crushing hug, tears slipped from both of your eyes as you both fell to the floor while still tangled in a hug.

Michael's mother smiled at the sight in front of her, she hadn't seen Michael smile in a while. Dr. Loomis was pleased with the sight as well, he was glad that Michael still had some humanity left in him, even if it was only seen with you. After you all sat down, Michael's mother handed him two pictures, they were the ones he kept in his draw. One of you and him and the other of him and his baby sister. He thanked his mother and placed them carefully on the table.

You and Michael chatted eagerly for an hour or so until it was time to leave, "you will come back to visit again right" your heart broke at how helpless Michael looked and pulled him into a hug "you can't get rid of me that easy" you both laugh and grin at each other "I love you don't ever forget that" you whisper to Michael, he smiles as a few tears form "I know, I love you too." Dr. Loomis walks over to you and leads you to the door. Dr. Loomis asks a nurse to sit with Michael as he walks you and Michael's mother to the car.

The nurse sat opposite Michael and looked at the pictures in front of him, "pretty girl, what's she doing with you?" The nurse said with a nasty tone. Michael glared at her as she turned around to read her magazine. Michael looked down at the cutlery that came with his uneaten food. He grabbed the fork and stood up quietly, he walked around the table and stood behind the nurse. He threw his arm around her in a head lock and stabbed her in the side of the neck repeatedly with the fork, there was blood everywhere, on the floor and on him.

Dr. Loomis saw security run towards the room and followed them immediately. You and Miss Myers ran after him but another nurse restrained you from entering. You thrashed about and started to ball when you heard screams, one of them belonging to Michael. His mother walked out with Dr. Loomis, Miss Myers grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the hospital. "What happened?" You cry, Dr. Loomis     Kneels down to your height "I'm afraid Michael won't be allowed visitors anymore" you cry harder "WHY!" you exclaim, you had just got him back and now they are taking him again!

Michael's mother pulls you into a hug and cries with you, she then helps you Into the car and begins the drive home. She doesn't say anything except a quick goodbye when she drops you at your house.

You don't say anything to your mother when you go home, you just walk straight into your room. You slam your door and press your back to it, slowly sinking down to the floor with tears streaming down your face. He was gone forever. You were alone. The only friend you ever had, the love of your life had been ripped away from you by that god awful doctor. You climbed into your bed and hugged the plush that Michael had given you, it was all you had left of him.

Michael had been restrained and put back in his room, Dr. Loomis arrived and looked in on him through the door. "That's the last time you ever have visitors, Michael. Why would you pull a stunt like that!" Michael doesn't reply. He doesn't ever want to speak to that man again. He will get out of this place and he will get back to y/n, he promises himself that. Michael led down on his bed and cried silently, he needed you he couldn't take this anymore. He grabbed the picture of you both and pulled it close to his chest as he drifted off to sleep. The last thing he thought about before he fell asleep was getting back to you, his everything. 

You look at your dark ceiling, you're tired and you can feel it. "I won't give up on you Michael, I will always be here." A few more years slip from your eyes as you turn to face your wall. " I will see you again".
-------------------------------------------------
A/N:  oh man that one got to me as I was writing it, my poor sweet boy. It will get happier in a few chapters I promise!

I hope you enjoy this chapter and that it was worth the wait! I will have the next chapter up as soon as I finish it, that could be today or early tomorrow. It's not far from 11pm here so I should be able to get a good start on it, and if it's not finished by tonight then it will be up early tomorrow!

Thank you for reading ❤️

- PumpkinMilkTea✌🏻