Ant Apocalypse

If ants could could count they would know their exact population and how many ants there actually were

If ants could could count they would know their exact population and how many ants there actually were. We would know how many ants were in one colony instead of just an estimate. If ants could count they might want to know how many of them there were in the world. They might form countries. This might lead them to form one large colony. They might realize that their numbers are dropping because the humans are killing off their kind. Maybe they would become very mad and start plotting our deaths so we would know how they feel. They would use their large numbers to engulf a human in ants. They would eat away at our flesh, not even leaving the bones. They would eat multiple humans like this. They would develop a liking for human flesh and devour us. They would get the idea of conquering the world. They would start by ridding the world of humans. They would kill anyone that gets in their way of world domination. They would grow large because of eating all the flesh, making it easier to kill. They would eventually rule the world. All the animals would love the ants for getting rid of the humans.

FIN

This may be the world in a 1000 years if we're not kind to it...

Tell me you think in the comments.

~KC~