Chapter 7.

Josh awoke from the sun shining in his face; he replayed what had happened yesterday, when Tyler had totally cooked Debbie alive. He couldn't help but laugh, at the same time he found it cute that Tyler never really says anything but he stood up for him. How long would he be able to keep this act up with Debbie, he didn't want to pretend to love her anymore...Today would be the day he would finally tell Debbie how he felt about her but before that he needed some advise.

"Ashlee?" Josh asked lightly tapping on her door.
"Enter." She responded sounding half dead.
"Hey I need some advise and your good at that."
"Lay it on me." She was in her swifle chair and had her laptop on her lap typing away while taking just a few look aways to peek at Josh.
"I wanna tell Debbie how I really feel but...I don't know how."
Ashlee was the only one in his house that new he was gay and how he really felt about Debbie. "Well just tell her how you really feel."
"Yeah because that always ends well."
"It will end worse if you wait." Those words seemed to make the most sense.
"Okay thanks Ash." He got up walking out the door.

  Pulling out his phone he diled Debbie's number. "Hello?" 
"Hey.." Josh stated fumbling with his keys and walking to his car.
"Babe what's wrong?" She asked generally sounding concern.
"Do you mind meeting me somewhere?"
"Josh what's wrong?"
"I'll tell you but I don't want to do it over the phone."
"Okay, where do you want to meet?"
"The park."
"See you then."
Josh hung up, starting his car, trying to muster up things to say on the way there.

Stepping out of the car, Josh had took the time to look around for Debbie. She wasn't there yet, so waiting for her he sat, but that waiting for a couple of minutes turned to waiting for a couple hours.

  Before Josh new it he was being shook awake, taking a look at who it was he saw Tyler looking concerned. Sitting up he looked around to see he was still at the park. "You okay? You were crying in your sleep." Tyler stated sitting next to him.
"Yeah......I'm okay."
"No your not."
"I'm just thinking."
"About what?" Tyler was the best at telling when people were lying proably becuase he was really good at it himself.
"It's......it's a lot."
"It's okay you don't have to talk about it but I also don't want to leave you sitting here by yourself."
"Fine, uh wanna grab something to eat?"
"I could eat."

The two got in Josh's car, while Josh peeked at the time to see he was waiting for five hours for someone who never even showed up, didn't even bother to send a text or to give a call or anything. Maybe this was a sign, a sign that he wasn't ready to end this relationship yet, though he thought he was. That's when he spoke to soon since Debbie's name flashed on the screen. "Hello?" He answered trying his best not to sound upset or irratated.
"H-hi.." She's the one who sounded upset considering she was crying.
"Whats wrong?"
"I-im really sorry that I didt meet up with you I was at the hospital."
"What? Why?"
"It was just this stupid girl that I thought I was freinds with turns out she wasnt."
"How badly are you hurt." He sounded really conserned.
"I have a broken arm and a busted noes but besides that I'm fine."
"I'm so sorry Debbie." Now he felt awful, he was mad at her for no reason.
Tyler was staring at Josh confused but could hear Debbie on the other end of the phone.
"Okay I'll talk to you later." Josh hung up the phone looking awful.
"What happened?" Tyler asked.
"Basically I was mad at my girlfriend thinking she stood me up because I was going to break up with her but she got beat up and had to go to the hospital."
"Wow..."
"And now I don't know what to do, I can't just break up with her whole she's hurting...so I guess I have to u is deal with it."
Tyler didn't know what to say, he's never been in a relationship before so his advise probably wouldn't be that helpful.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drop all of my problems off on you."
"It's okay," Tyler smiled a bit.
"Okay, where do to want to go for food?"
"Wherever you want."

   After the two got done eating Tyler had instead that Josh dropped him off him off half way so he cold walk around. Though Josh felt a little unsealed by the thought considering it was now dark and Josh new how the world now a days was; but eventually, Josh had agreed.

  Tyler's walk was the norm, quiet and uneventful; that is until he saw a fimilar red head talking to some girl about Josh. Debbie seemed fine, didn't she just get beat up or something? He walked closet to them trying to hear what they were saying. "Yeah he was totally going to break up with me, but I know Josh he wouldn't just leave me when I need him the most. So thanks Marny for helping me out." She handed the girl money and walked away.
"That little scam." Tyer mumble.