Chapter 6

Tyler brought his hands to his phone, feeling the heat from the charger hit his hands. His thumbs started typing fast.

Sorry you didn't do anything wrong I'm just not having a very good day

His quivering fingers pressed the sent button and he sighed, flipping over onto the ground leaving a thud noise that rang around his almost empty room. His phone buzzed and he quickly grabbed his phone that was hanging off his blanket.

Oh I'm sorry your having a bad day...

Wanna talk about it?

I don't want to bore you with my problems
Read

He sighed throwing his phone back on the bed. He got up grabbing a box from the corner of his room, pulling out a bunch of notebooks; when he wrote he always kept it, even if it was just a note to self. Flipping threw a red notebook, he carfully read the words on each page, then quietly closed it. His brain confused him, how could someone like him come up with the things that he wrote.

There was a knock downstairs; Tyler was home alone and kinda had a fear of random people going to his house because that ment he would have to talk to them, and he wasn't very good at that. Pushing himself off of the ground, Tyler reserved himself, walking down the stairs.

He was taken aback when he saw Josh standing there wittily. He opened the door getting slapped in the face with the harsh cold weather.
"Hey." Josh stated friendly.
"Hi." Why did he feel so closed in?
"You wanna drive around?"
Tyler thought for a moment, I mean he just was complaining about never doing anything.
"Sure." He said with a small smile.

Josh and Tyler were about fifteen minutes down the road when Josh's phone went off. "Hello?" Josh answered.
"Hey its Cody, me and Maxx need a ride to the dollar store."
Josh sighed, "I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only person who can drive."
"Pleaaassssse!!!!" Max begged from the background.
"Fine but I have Tyler with me so mind your manners."
"When are you two gonna get together?" Cody asked.
"Uhhhhh error please try again." He hung up and sighed. "I have to pick up dumb and dumber, is that okay?"
Tyler looked over at Josh. "Yeah of course."
With those words rolling off of Tyler's tong Josh started to drive again.

Maxx and Cody were waiting outside as Josh pulled up to their apartment. "Heyoooo!!!" Cody said jumping in the back of the car along with Maxx.
"Hey." Josh said with a smile and a small laugh.
"Aweeee you guys are sooo cute!!" Cody said cooing.
"Wh-what?" Tyler asked his voice cracking.
"Nothing!!" Maxx said while laughing.
Josh sighed, rolling his eyes playfully at how stupid his freinds where being.
Tyler felt a little smile roll up to his face, don't get him wrong he did feel terrible slightest bit uncomfortable but it wasn't abnormal since he was with newer people.

They eventually made it to the dollar store, Cody running out quickly grabbing Maxx's hand and running in to the store as Josh laughed and got out along with Tyler. Josh's happiness needed when he saw a fimilar red head standing by the door.
"Josh?" Tyler asked looking at the boy in concern.
"I-im okay."
Once Debbie caught eye of Josh she smiled walking over to him. "Hey babe." She said planing a kiss on his lips.
He looked disgusted (me) but of course didn't say anything and tried his best to show intrest in his significant other.

Tyler didn't know who she was only the little bit of her he saw at Brendons party but he knew he didn't like her.

Cody looked out the window of the store. "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit fuck dick! Code red I repeat code red!"
Maxx set down the candy he was about to throw in the cart and ran outside along with Cody.
"Josh guess what we saw! We saw hair dye on sail we need to by it and make you and even more peace of emo trash!" Cody said trying his best to come up either a distraction to get him away from Debbe.
"Wow you should let me die your hair Joshy." Debbie smiled, all ready knowing what the guys were trying to do but they weren't getting real far with her.
"Just leave him alone your obviously annoying him." Tyler stated.
The three boys stared at him in shock.
'Do you know who I am?" Debbie asked.
"Does it look like I care?"
Debbie stared at him, "I am Josh's girlfriend and he loves me so get that threw your thick skull, ya hear."
"Sorry your really bad died hair is making me nasated." Tyler grabbed Josh's hand and walked into the store.
"I'm freinds with that kid!" Maxx yelled as Cody fell on the ground with laughter.