Final fight!

"Its sad to think I actually liked you Nina". Mr Harris spat.

"You want me? Come get me"! she rushes up the flight of stairs to the second floor.

"Watch them, I'll get her"! Mr Harris slowly walks up the stair, and grabs a double bladed axe that was hanging in the wall going upstairs.

"Nina come out. Don't make it harder for your friends then it has to be" she sits silent in a corner, holding her breath in, as he slowly walks past.

She slowly approaches behind her, grabbing a can of hairspray and dousing it in his eyes. He yells and drops the axe, and falls to his knees. She picks up the axe, and looks down to him.

"Daddy dearest?... Yeah right"! The blade swings, and before He knew it, his head was separated from his shoulders. His head hits the floor, bouncing, and his headless body falls to the floor, still squirting blood.

"Dad"? Derek calls up stairs. But gets nothing. He grabs his pickaxe from his side, and slowly ascends the stairs.

"Oh, Nina". He slowly gets to the top, as he rounds the corner, he just has enough time to use the pickaxe to deflect to swing of the axe.

"Fucker"! Nina yells, swinging again. Derek deflects again, his robe swings with his movements, as he forces her against the railing. She struggles back, but he slowly begins to overpower him. With quick thinking, she jerks to the side, and lifts her knew, and he flies over the railing, and slams hard on the floor with a loud thud.

Cautiously, she goes down the stairs, and goes over to help untie everyone. She unites one of Penny's hands, till a hand grabs her, and pulls her back. She hits the floor, and struggles to catch her breath.

"Its not that easy bitch"! He lifts her to her feet, holding her throat. She gags, and groans, as he slams her to the wall.

"Yeah it is"! She grabs Derek by the back of head, and slams his body against a pair of antlers that were mounted to the wall. He gargles on his blood, looking at the antlers impaled through his chest.

She helps penny and then her and penny helps the others. It was finally over.

As they exit the house into the crisp night air. They fail to see the figure watching from the roof of the house.

A figure....

Holding a pickaxe...

And wearing a giraffe mask!

THE END!