Someone knows.

The next day, Jacey is at school, and she doesn't talk, and doesn't seem to notice anything. She is almost like a walking zombie. Emotionless.

"Poor girl". students watch her walk by and murmur under their breaths.

She bumps into Hayden, who looks at her, and embraces her in a hug. "I'm so sorry. I know I can't describe how you must feel, but I am here for you. Your grandma was a kind loving women". Hayden rubs her back as she silently sobs into her shoulder. "I'm here if you need to talk". He pulls away, and swipes some hair from her forehead.

"Thanks". She smiles through sloppy tears. And she walks her out to her car. "You know, you are the only person who has been really nice to me, except Carter".

"You mean Carter Long"? Hayden asked.

"Yup. We have been together for almost four months". Hayden flashes a smile.

"Good For you". She squeezes Jaceys hand in assurance, and she gets in the car. "Maybe later, want to meet up, maybe go see a movie"? Hayden asked.

"I would love it. As long as you don't mind Carter coming along".

"That's fine. Maybe meet at the theater at eight"? Jacey nodded, and she started her car, and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina was with maddie, calming her down over the past ordeal with the ominous and disturbing texts.

"I don't know how, but someone knows Nina. You were right, someone is messing with us". Her voice was shrill, and very nervous.

"Its ok hun. We will get through this". Maddie and Nina's phone both vibrate at the same time.

They open the phone tabs, and maddie sees the Dylan Lake guy getting hit by the car. While Nina was watching Lacy fall off the rooftop. This was how both their hells started. And Nina knew she had to get to the bottom of this, or history might repeat itself.