Memories, Where'd You Go?

Cyril sighed deeply as he pull Sybil's sleeping form closer to him. Ever since the strange vampire accepted Alec as her mate (a fact that still made Cyril pout) three days ago, it was the new unspoken rule that Sybil was to be watched over at all times in case another deranged enemy of her decides to try and rip off her head... again. Alec and Jane were preparing Sybil's new room in the twin's private corridor, and Demetri left to warn the European coven's about the possible arrival of Sophia with Afton and Santiago. 

Cyril decided it was about time he and his "Little Syb" hung out, and took over the duty of  watching over her until Demetri came back. Beside, it was either the Welsh man or Felix, and if it was the latter Sybil would have disappeared until Alec and Jane were down across the castle.

Currently, Cyril sat upright, propped up against the headboard, and Sybil sleeping soundly between his legs, using his thigh as a pillow. Sybil rarely looked so at peace when she was with himself and Sophia. Then again, Sybil was never told why she was turned and spent her newborn year locked in motel bathrooms. She looked much happier here with the Volturi. Here in Italy in dark clothing with Alec. Not out in Canada in clothes stolen from corpses by herself.

Cyril hummed absentmindedly as he moved a piece of Sybil's dark hair out of her face, recalling the time her eyes were purple, the last time he saw her eyes red. the last time he saw her before she disappeared.

---ROUGHLY TWO YEARS AGO---

(This is a newborn Sybil aesthetic)

Sophia roughly pushed the drained body of her victim away from her and sighed in satisfaction, looking at Cyril, who was still drinking.

"You've been so slow lately, what gives?" she asked exasperatedly.

The redheaded man stood to his full height, a terrifying 6'4" and looked to his coven mate. "I'm being careful. Syb needs a new shirt; she went all manic again."

The woman rolled her eyes. "If she threw a fit and destroyed her shirt that's her problem." she sneered.

Cyril smirked cruelly and began to unbutton his victim's green hiking shirt. "She wouldn't have another attack if you just told her what was going on." he seethed with a pseudo-smile.

Cyril was completely over Sophia's revenge scheme. She's been planning for, what, centuries? And still hasn't made a move against the wolves. At first, Cyril joined her because he was unused to the unfamiliar Canadian terrain, but stayed because he was worried about her self-destructive tendencies. She always stayed out too late and ate too much. For someone trying to stay under the radar, she sure was doing a terrible job,

Folding the green shirt over his arm, Cyril began to follow Sophia down the concrete lane to where their motel was. Sophia ran impatiently ahead, not trusting Sybil to behave in their absence. Once Sophia was out of sight, Cyril ran back and ripped off the still blood filled hand of his victim, and hid it beneath the shirt before returning to Sophia's side.