I Love YOU ALL: D.J

"Yes Dinah I know. I'll call as soon as the concert is over I'll call you." I said as chuckled at how protective she is. "Okay yea I love you too."

I smiled and up hung. I looked up to see Ariana practicing. She looked at me and smiled. Ariana and I have been best friends since I could remember. She has been there for me and I have been there for her. She's like a sister to me.

She asked me if I wanted to come with her to the London shows for a bit. I said yes. Cause I'm sure it'll be fun and so far it has.

"Okay you got seats in the front just like you requested. Are sure you don't want to stand on the side?" She asked as she looked at me with her pretty brown eyes that were filled with concern.

I smiled reassuringly. "Ari I'll be fine." She seemed hesitant but then nodded. "You better be careful than. Dinah would kick my ass if anything happens to you." I chuckled and shook my head. "I'll be fine don't worry. Now go get ready." I rushed her into her dressing room. I smiled and said good luck.

I made my way to the seats since there was hour till the show.

**

I smiled as Ari was on her last song and I had to go to the bathroom. Like I really had to pee. So I got up and walked back towards the entrance where there was a restroom.

Once I was done I got out of the stall and washed my hands. But stopped when I heard someone crying. I furrowed my eye brows. I looked behind me but it was hard to hear since the loud voices of teenagers and other people were getting closer so I'm guessing the concert is over. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I ignored it. I looked under the stall and saw a pair black Converse.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked as I gently knocked on the stall. I heard her sniffle and pick up something she opened the stall and walked out of the stall and ignored me.

"Um are you okay?" She looked at me through the mirror and her eyes showed so much sadness and guilt. "I'm sorry." And with that she walked out of the restroom.

I shook my head and quickly walked after her. She looked like she was in so much pain. I looked around the arena to try and find her but I couldn't. I let my shoulders fall.

I made my way back to the stage but on the way there I saw the same girl she was holding a backpack close to her chest. I made my towards her but when I got a little closer to her she took something out of her pocket. It was some type of small controller. Before I had a chance to process what was happening all I heard was loud boom.

The boom was so powerful that it made my body fly backwards and hit the hard wall.

The last thing I remember was a ringing nose. I saw people running but my vision was blurred. I felt my eye lids get heavier and heavier by the second.

***

I smiled as I got off stage. I smiled as I asked for my phone. I saw Y/N leave before the last song so I had to make sure she was okay. But I was answered with the voicemail. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried again. But got a voicemail after the three rings.

"Can you get Mi-*BOOM*" I jumped feeling my heart stop when I heard the explosion followed my screams from my fans. Before I could say anything I felt arms pulling me to safety.

My fans they could be hurt.

Y/N.

Y/N is out there.

I tried to get out of their strong grip. "No! Y/N she's still out there. She could be hurt. My fans could be hurt. We gotta make sure she's, they're okay. Please!" I cried out but it was no use. I was already out of the arena when they put me into the van.

I couldn't stop crying. Scooter pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest. "Scoot Y/N is still in there." He quickly pulled away from the hug and looked down at me, his eyes showing that he was scared and even more concern know.

"What?! I thought she was with you." I shook my head and cried. He pulled me into a hug.

**

"Ariana they said it will take awhile to find Y/N. They said that hey found 19 died 50 wounded." I cried even harder. But there's a chance that she's alive. I got up and put on my jacket.

"Ariana where are you going?" Scooter said as he got up. I looked at him with tears blurring my vision. "I-I can't just stay here while my best friend is in the building where there was a bomb that went off. I can't Scoot I can't. I'm going with or with out you." I said as I made my way towards the door. I looked down when I felt my phone ringing. I took out my phone and my breath hitched.

Dinah.

"Answer."

I took a deep breath and answered.

"Gosh Ariana why haven't you been answering your phone. I heard what happened it's all over the news and social media. Are you okay? Is Y/N okay? Is she with you? Can I talk to her? She isn't answering her phone at all? Can-D-Dinah." I spoke up my voice cracking.

"Wh-What? Sh-She's there r-right?" I could hear her voice cracking.

"D-Dinah she's still in the building." I said as a sob escaped my lips.

****

My prayers go out to the ones who were at the concert. I don't know how this happened they're saying it was suicide bomber. But god I just one year. One fucking year where it be peaceful. Is that so much to fucking ask.

I love every single one of my readers. I love you so fucking much you have no idea. I wish I could tell you all personally how much y'all mean to me. I want ever single one of you to be safe.

I love y'all. 💜