Wrong time, Wrong place: A.B

"Ally I'll be at time square while you girls are recoding. Okay?" She smiled and nodded as she pecked my lips.

"You sure you don't want to stay." Ally asked as she looked at me. I smiled and shook my head. As much as I wanted to hear the new music I promised myself I'll wait like Harmonizer has to wait. "No it's okay. I'll just go out for a walk for an hour and then I'll be back. Do you want something I'll get something on the way back." I asked with a smile. She returned the smile and shook her head.

"I'll get you something anyway. I'll be back." I smiled and pecked her lips. I picked up my backpack and my camera.

"I'll see you girls later." I smiled and waved at the girls. They smiled and hugged me. "Be careful Y/NN." They said at the same time. I smiled and nodded.

"Y/N try to be here before dark. Okay?" I smiled at my sister. "Lo I'll be here in an hour. Don't worry." I smiled as she kissed the top of my head.

**

I smiled as I took some pictures as I walked around time square. I smiled as I saw a little boy waving at me. I smiled and waved back. I turned around when I heard people yelling. But as soon as I turned around I saw car coming straight at me. I didn't have time to think.

Last thing I remember was my body being hit by the car, rolling over the car and hitting the hard floor. Everything going black.

***

Ally's POV

I smiled as I was done recording my parts for our new songs. I smiled and high fived the girls. I looked at the time my smile fading. Y/N should have been home by now. I took out my to cal her. But as soon as I was going to call her Oliver our manager ran in.

"Turn on the tv. Do it now." Dinah quickly turned on the tv. I looked at the tv and saw that there was a news reporter with police officers, more than one ambulance and firefighters.

"I'm here standing in time square where not even an hour ago there was a car where no car should be: plowing through the sidewalk crowds that had swelled in Times Square on a spectacular sun-filled day. And the car was moving fast.

By the time it rammed into a bollard, an 18-year-old woman was found dead there was also another 19-year-old woman who is critical condition and was rushed to the hospital, 22 other people were injured and the heart of Manhattan had been turned into a scene of panic and carnage. The car, a maroon Honda Accord, had traveled along the sidewalk for more than three blocks. We have no more information on the driver. We do know that he is custody. I'm Haley Thompson back to you Heather."

I looked at Lauren and the rest of the girls with tears in my eyes. Y/N was at time square.

"We-We don't know if one those people were her. She could be on her way here." Normani said as she looked at the tv trying not to sound worried but her face showed other wise.

"I just got off the phone with Queens Hospital. Y/N is in the hospital." Oliver said as he got off the phone.

"What?!?!" We yelled as we all went to him. I felt my heart breaking. "Let's go we have a truck waiting." Oliver said as soon as he said that we all ran out of the studio down to the lobby.

We all looked out of the front doors and saw that there was a lot of paparazzi out there already.

"Rob and the other security guards are coming." Oliver said once he caught up to us. In just matter of seconds Rob and the rest of the security team was here.

**

Throughout the drive to hospital the only person that was running through my mind was Y/N. Lauren was crying into Dinah's chest. Mani was holding my hand trying to calm me down but I couldn't the love of my life was in a hospital in critical condition.