Chapter 27

Liz POV

"AAAHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed. He finally glanced back and drop James on the ground who was also on the virge  of death. Coughing trying to catch as much oxygen inside my lungs, I looked in his eyes and saw the pain in them.

"I'm so sorry baby, my wolf took over, I couldn't control, I didn't know this would hap-" I cut him off by placing my lips on his. It wasn't his fault. Peeping over to James, he was leaning against the wall just staring at us; I felt bad.

"Can you give us a minute Kitai, I would like to speak with James" he looked at me as if I was telling a joke.

"Your fucking kidding me right now right?" His crystal eyes were flicking from black to blue.

"No I'm not joking, I need to speak with him, it won't be long" I reassured him. He gave me one last look and peck my lips; taking up his clothes and walked out the room and slammed the door. How did I not notice he was naked? I bit my lips while looking at his ass walking away, damn he's hot.......

'No time for lusting Liz' My wolf scold. But I was instantly wet..... I'm so embarrassed.

"Your fucking kidding me right!?" James spat out. What's his problem..... Stupid question.

"What's the problem?" Sure Liz, add fire to fury.

"Even when you almost died because of that monster your still turned on. I can smell your fucking arousals mate control yourself!!" He hissed. Hate to admit but he was right.

"Whatever. Look; my name is not mate, it's Liz. I know you didn't want me James and the feeling is still prominent. I would be deceiving myself if i didn't say that the feeling is mutual" I started.

"Isn't it obvious ??. You know I keep asking myself what is it that keep pulling you to that mutt even when your mate is standing right infront  of you. Doesn't it even hurt you to not touch me!!? To not allow your wolf to even touch mine!? Well I can tell you MATE it does. It hurt me more ways than one; knowing the fact that my best friend, my brother, my alpha was the one who stole you away from me." He was on the virge  of breaking down, I felt the urge to console him and I did. I pulled him into my embrace and allowed him to cry inside of my arms; my tears were threatening to shed but I quickly held them back.

"I'm so sorry James I do, I feel what you feel too because of the bond. When ever I smell that she wolf on you, I wanted to tear her apart; but then I thought about it and came to the conclusion its not worth it because I already have someone, and I know you like her James. I can feel my heart race sometimes without anything triggering it and I know you were with her" I had to let him know. I know if Kitai caught us like this he would be angry.... Hell he would be furious but we had to have this talk one day.

"Did you know when you guys fucked I could feel it?" He removed from my arms and walked to the other side of the room. His face was filled with disgust. I can't blame him we did some pretty nasty stuff...... I mentally face palmed my self.

"You did? I didn't know James I'm sorry" I feel so guilty. Not for fucking Kitai but for him to feel what we did.

"Yea yea sorrys aren't getting us anywhere, I'm going home tomorrow morning" I was just staring at him. How can he leave.... Well his alpha.

"You can't just leave James, aren't you Kitai's beta?" I was so confused.

"Yes I can and I will. His gama will be here soon to take over from me, I can't any more Liz" he looked so broken. .... Wait he called my name.

"You called me Liz" I know its sounded stupid but it felt great rolling off his tongue.

"Yea so what?" He snap back and I just smile. I'm drained .... Literally but I can't take the arguments.

"Look James, its your decision to leave; but before you do I want to invite you to stay until my birthday ends, then you can leave" I could see the shock on his face then it turn back to stone cold. Stepping towards the door he stop and look back.

"I'll think about it Mate" and he's back to this mate shit.

"What's your problem???! Huh?!!! I'm trying here James. Why don't you just reject me and get it over with!!!" I spat out. I was done, I'm so tired, God dammit!

"Where's the fun in that?" He smirked at me "besides before I do, I want you to feel the pain you made me feel when you were fucking that mutt!!! And let me tell you MATE, I'LL DO IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!" Oh shit!!

Karma is a bitch huh...... Lol. I enjoyed writing this book so much you have no idea 😈