Chapter 15

Please remember to vote and comment loves 😊

James POV

After my little session with Carmen, I wanted more. She was indeed like a delicate flower. She opened up beautifully for me on that bed. I had to cover her mouth before her moans escaped. And she was definitely flexible for her age.

Walking down the hall I saw that Kitai came back. He always left his Keyes all over the god damn place then ask me for it in the morning. But why do I keep getting that tantalizing smell of watermelon and strawberry? its her. She smells so fucking good. But I'm confused is she my mate or is it me just lusting because of her scent?

'Its her... I know its her' my wolf jumped for joy. But if it was her, what was she doing with Kitai everyday? Each time I would come close I would smell her on him. Is he screwing my mate? I growled lowly of the thought of her with him.

I have to find him right now. Sniffing around the house. I stopped at his room door. Oh god please don't tell me. Her scent was heavy so was his with mixed arousals. I couldn't handle it any longer.  As I  burst through the door I saw my worst nightmares.  My best friend with my mate on top of him.

"Mate! " I called out... My wolf was right she was our mate. Standing there pissed as hell I realised she was still bloody on top of him, I wanted to shift and rip his throat out .

"What!!? Are you fucking kidding me James?" He spat out.... Does it look like it's April the 1st?

"Wait.... This is James? James as in your fucking beta James?" She yelled out... Bingo.

"The one and only. Now will you get off his fucking lap!? don't you see me standing here?.... Stop behaving like a who-" I was cut off my Kitai.  I wasn't 100% wrong calling her that because I had my rounds with Carmen too but I'm a man, I'm possessive over what's mine. I just can't let this slip.

" James chill we need to talk.....Liz I need to talk to you too but go into the guess room I'll be there soon. " He said. Like hell he will. She brushed pass me in a swift motion allowing me to inhale her scent. She smells really good. Ignoring Kitai's annoyed face I asked.

"Care to explain what where you doing with my bloody mate in your arms?" I wanted answers.

"Look, James I didn't know you guys would have been mates. She's my best friend from we where 10, and I would be lying if I told you I didn't have feelings for her" he said bluntly. Who the hell does he think he is? Alpha or not that's my bloody mate he's talking about.

"Watch it Alpha, not because your my alpha doesn't mean you can talk about my fucking mate like that she's mine, and.you.can.not.have.her!!" I said between each time I poked his chest harshly. A loud growl erupted from his chest. Boy I'm way over my head here.

"JAMES.. NOT BECAUSE YOUR MY BETA I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT!!!" I can see he's holding back his wolf from coming out and let me tell you I'm greatfull for that. I showed my neck in submission to calm down his wolf.

"Look I just don't expect you to continue going after my mate Kitai. she's mine" I sound like a spoil kid at the toy store.

"To be honest James, I don't know if that is possible but I will try not to OK. Your my brother, I respect and love you as such. But I'm telling you that my wolf cannot be tamed" he said in a calm but in a warning tone. Why does he have to be so difficult? With that being said he turned and head through the door leaving just me and my thoughts.