Chapter 6

Kitai's POV

After Liz literally gave me a full blown cuss out. I decided to take her to the ice cream parlor. She always loved chocolate fudge. As we walked to the ice cream polar she saw Sasha so you know the other 'dummies' as she called them are close by. She saw Liz  and I and had a evil smirk on her face. Now what is this dumb bitch up to? Looking at Liz she has on that face... the face that was determined to fuck your mind up and I loved it ' why not feed the green eye monster some more shit to be envy about? Hhmm??' I literally could hear her thoughts but who am I to tell her that especially now nope.  I wanna see where's this heading.

She intertwined our fingers together and she knew what's coming next. Each time she did that I  would look up on her, smile and kiss her hand and I did exactly that and more, instead of being beside of her like the usual I went behind her and whispered something in her ear that made her  giggled and that made Sasha fumed. 

"I know what your up to you sneaky little vixen" I whispered in her ear. Then she leaned back and said

"Why not push this a little further?" With a wink and a smirk from me to show her that I  was up to her plan. she arched her back allowing her ass to grind on the front of my pants I could hear my wolf growl lowly in pleasure and I can actually feel my big friend waking up. After all he's not little any more 😉.

' Kitai please stop doing that or I will take her right here and now'  Ace growled its been a while since we got any ass since Lucy so he's very grumpy.

'Oh hush it Ace I'm having fun' I snapped at him.

I quickly hugged her and whispered in her ear

"You are soooo naughty. I hope you can finish what you have started little Missy" I whispered seductively in her ear that made her giggled even harder and made that bitch stormed outside. And that my friend is how you make a bitch jelly....

'Don't do that again Kitai.  I don't know if I can control ' my wolf whispered he's completely turned on right now

'Yea yea yea I heard you the first time ' I laughed at him that I earned a growl from him and I deserved it

'OK fine I won't I promise'  and he knew I lied

I didn't even realised I was still holding her inside of my arms. I  went down to her ear lobe nipping it slightly then whispered

"Are you going to order or are your going to stay in my arms and let everyone stare at my boner rubbing on your ass?" She was red as the devils ass.

"Yea- umm-  I will- I mean we can order" she stuttered. I love seeing how I could affect her. Her voice sound raspy. I  just chuckle and got our fudges and lead me outside and you best believe our hands are still intertwined. Here she is smiling off her face when I see the 'DDD' Crew comes strolling in.

"Now looks what the green eye monster dragged in" she snapped with a smirk and we both know that hit a bone under Nichols fake body how many surgeries have they done and still look like shit.

"I didn't know you came back Kitai. I would of thrown a welcome home party for you at my place" Nichole winked at me and completely ignoring Liz existence in this fucking spot. I could feel her fingernails digging into my hand I flinches a little because those nails are sharp as razors but I won't seem weak. I just drew circles on her palm to calm her down it always works. I always knows what to do .

"Well as you can see I'm OK with the company I have right now" I  lifted up my hand showing her our interlocked fingers " and we would have to get going I wouldn't want my girl fudge get too soupy " the next thing I know was the DDD crew split earning a laugh from her I felt so satisfied.

This was Kitai POV I love them both sooo much

Update soon

XOXO Char😘😘😘💓