Chapter 50

"I don't want YO man, YO man keep calling me trying to get me to see that he wants me to be with him, but he ain't the one for me. IF YOU ONLY KNEW .."
- Keyshia Cole

It's October now and my babyshower's the 3rd Sunday of the month so I'm happy asl. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm not going to make it to my Thanksgiving Day due date, and I start to believe them more and more each day because these early labor contractions are becoming more and more painful. My mom was like I'd know when I'm in actual labor though, but Braxton Hicks really weren't a joke so I always thought I was experiencing the real thing and I've been in them multiple times they just always stopped them through fluids in an IV. So here I was planning for the perfect babyshower but also shopping for homecoming... I had been bought my babyshower outfit so that was something I didn't have to worry about, luckily when I tried it on I could still fit it.

I was doing tbh post when Trell's babymama liked my post so I was like
"Tbh ; For some odd ass reason people seem to think we're competing when it comes to us both being pregnant, and they seem to think we got the same babydaddy. At times you be doing the most though, but You're cool and pretty."

Tell me WHY homegirl took offense to this and got salty like,
"why tf would they think that, You and Trell must got some going?"
I responded like, "no but last year we were until I found out he was a hoe..."
Then she gets a little out of line like, well I know he not fucking with you. That irritated me but I had to get my life because I was in the stage in my life where I wasn't letting negativity get to me because they say your child will come out like you were while you were pregnant, so I was trying the positive vibes only thing and ignored her. She just kept bugging though about this nigga who didn't even want her. 🤦🏾‍♀️ like sweetheart You the SAME female who aborted Ya first child just to get pregnant a second time and keep the baby. Like what the first child do sis? 🤔 I had better things to do than argue with her ass, got to do better than a 14 on Ya ACT AS A SENIOR instead of come for me 🤷🏾‍♀️😎 so I just muted her messages to me & went on about my life.

I couldn't block her on Facebook altogether cause I wanted her to see me posting and her nigga loving MY shit getting madder. I was so irritated that I had to tell him about her. So I hit his baby dick ass up and put him on game, now remember him and I were cool before he tried to play me and even afterwards we had built our friendship back up. Not to mention, he still wanted to be with me so he was gone of course be on my side but then he also gave me a lecture for even feeding into her bullshit because he said she been knew what we used to have going and she was just waiting on the perfect opportunity to say some. He said he'd handle it though, so I was straight and wasn't really stutting her ass. I continued on about my life like nothing ever happened.

I finally go back to school after a few days because last time I was at school I went into full blown labor when my friend, Lan tells me that she'd heard about what I'd done & I'm like I haven't done anything and she's like You petty for what you said to ole girl ... It took me a minute to realize that she was talking about Trell's babymama. 🙄🙄🙄 I'm like it was just a TBH, it ain't like I still fw dude or some & she's like that's not what ole girl said to our group of mutual friends, so I had to tell her the bitch was lying. I even showed her the tbh and whatnot and that was the end of that. She didn't even come to school that day so I could ask her wassup. Then the next day, around 6am I get an inbox from her again saying how I need to keep her name out of my mouth with my talking ass. 😂 Before I knew it I snapped because it came back to me what I'd said in the tbh to her NOT the other way around. I eventually ended up blocking her from messaging me because I'm not about to argue with her when he done even blocked her on Facebook, like come on girl I'm gone do You like "YOUR MAN" do you, fuck out my face. But I still wanted her to pop up like she used to always pop up at our cafeteria table cause I was gone confront her ass about MY friends that had supposedly told her that I was discussing her. Whenever I was at school, she wasn't there then when I wasn't there she was interrogating our friends or mine about me and dude's relationship which was a WHOLE YEAR AGO. 🤦🏾‍♀️✌🏾

I had to mentally stop myself from popping off on her being that her and I both were pregnant, and I knew she wasn't bout none of the shit she'd threatened being that her annoying ass stopped popping up at our table once we had exchanged those few words. She then gave birth to her son, and I realized that I couldn't be mad forever and that I had to be the bigger person and put the pettiness aside because I wasn't as spiteful as I used to be and regardless of what Trell's babymama had going he was still one of my close guy friends that I could talk to about anything but us.