Chapter 28

Before I knew it, I had gotten a little bit comfortable because he had started to tease me. 😣 and I started to fuck him back, blame Kel cause I'd never done anything so bold before until I fucked him. Kjay had me calling him daddy and papi, I couldn't get any other words out. I loved what Kjay was doing to me but I knew it was wrong so I had to stop him once again. He started talking about babies and me being the girl I am, I was so eager to be catching this body that was worth it that I didn't even make sure we used a condom this time. 🚮 so here I was full of his kids hoping and praying I didn't end up pregnant or I wasn't already.
I made too much money to throw it all away for a child that wasn't planned so I was no longer in the mood for his sex and we stopped, cleaned ourselves up and left. Time passed and Kel and I still weren't on good terms, and I wanted a relationship now so I got one. I had this ex, he did me dirty but when he acted right everything was everything so we got back together. All this happened in March, his name's Twan .
I only got in a relationship for consistent sex cause so I knew that that was all niggas was good for. I cut off everyone for Twan even though I wasn't even fucking with or entertaining anyone when he came back into my life. Again Mother Nature was either a no show or I don't remember her showing up because my cycle was so irregular. I didn't pay it any attention though. All I know is that instead of my running time getting better, it was getting worse. I even started craving shit.