Chapter 17

"What? How can she do this to you? I will not leave her." I stood up, my blood was boiling in anger. I took my phone from my pocket. And would call but he snatched my phone from my hand.

  "please I told you not to do anything please" she pleaded while sobbing. I can't see her like this. I pulled her in a hug. And hold her tightly. She hugged me tightly. After about 5 to 10 minutes she calm down.

    "Did you ate your breakfast?" I asked her

  "Umm  Yess I had " she said in a shattered voice. I understood that she was lying.

  " But I didn't, come with me but first let me get fresh. And you will not move from here. Did you get it?" I told her.
" but sir my mother.. must be waiting." she said

"Yeah that mother who hit you. That mother who insult her daughter. That mother who thing so low about you. And you really think she is waiting for you," I told her in the sarcastic way.

While my voice was raising. She just looked down and said nothing.

   "I know I shouldn't say it but it is truth. Which you should know and accept it."  she didn't reply.

I went to my room took a bath and got ready quickly. When I came out of the room. I saw Anna stood by the window. She was looking out of the window. I went near her. " isn't it beautiful "I asked her. She nodded.

  " when ever I am stress, I come here and look out of the window? It gives me peace, it helps me to reduce my stress or whenever I feel lonely, I watch outside.,"

I said
    "come, lets go" again she didn't reply but follow me.

   We went inside the car and i drove to my favorite restaurant. The whole ride was silent. Neither of us spoke.

    When we reach we got down of the car. When we entered many people was looking toward us, I was just ignoring it. I looked in Anna's direction she was feeling nervous by their gaze. So I kept my hand around her waist to make her comfortable. She looked at me and it shocked her, her eyes where wide open.

  But I didn't stop and kept walking till I reach an empty table. I made her sit on the chair. Then I sat. From the whole ride till now she didn't spoke a work and just looking outside of the window. I called the waiter and ordered 2 plates of steaks with mash potato.

   After about 15 to 20 minutes the food arrived. Anna looked at me in confused. "eat" I told her
   "But sir I told you I had my breakfast. I am not hungry." she said
  "I know you ate" I said sarcastically.
She looked at me shocked and looked down.
  " I know Anna you didn't have your food please eat it. If you don't eat it. I will make you eat i my ways." I told her. And this time she said nothing and took a bit.

  " It is yummy." she said while smiling and continued eating. I was just looking at her, she was enjoying her food.

  Then I came out of my thoughts and started eating my food. We ate in a complete, comfortable silent. After we finished we came out of the restaurant.

   "aha hmmm thank you for the breakfast." she said. I just smiled at her.

  "Do you want to come to hospital to see my mother?" I asked