Chapter 10

I FROZE

Was it really him or am I imagining things?

I turned around and saw Mr. Vincent scrutinizing me. His stare was sending chills down my spine.

I turned around and took a deep breath. I just ignored him and went inside the room. I was really disturbed.

How can he come? He was in jail but how???

I sat on my seat. After about 5 minutes the meeting started. I wasn't able to concentrate on the meeting. I was just thinking about HIM. How did he get bail?

Then suddenly someone was shaking my shoulder. It startled me. I looked behind and saw Chloe was looking at me with concern.

"What happen Anna is something wrong or are you not feeling well? ," she said. I smiled at her. She is so caring.

"Why are you smiling?". She asked me in confused. I hugged her and said " I am fine don't worry". She then pulled back and said . "then why did you just zone out?," she asked me raising her eyebrows.

" It's just that... I am having a headache,".

"come we will eat something and go back to the hotel". Then I realized that everyone had left the room expect me and Chloe.

We both went out of the room and saw Shawn and Mr. Vincent were talking to some men. Then we both went near them the men left. They both turned to our direction.

" I had made a reservation for four of us come ". With that he we out of the office. We three followed him.

We went for lunch and it been delicious. And was feeling well. My headache was gone. After we finish our lunch, we went back to the hotel.

Drake pov:

I left the conference room and i saw Anna standing there a little worried. I stared at her for a minute but she kept ignoring my gaze. She hurriedly went inside the room.

After few minutes I went back to the conference room. After about half an hour the meeting ended. During the meeting I looked at her and could that something was wrong with her.

Then me and Shawn walked out of the room. On the way we meet Mr. Sal. And started talking about our next meeting.

After a few minutes we saw Anna and Chloe come in our direction. Then Mr Sal left. And i told "I have made a reservation for four of us".

With that we went for lunch. After lunch we went back to the hotel. I went straight back to my room.

While having lunch I was staring at her. By her look on her face it was look as if she was stared of something.

What happen to her? She was all right before she went out of the conference room. I want to know. I want to help her. I sighed and lay on the bed. While I was on the bed I was only thinking about her. I don't know when sleep took over me.

It has been fourth day but still we didn't get the deal. And today Shawn and Chloe had left because there is some problem in the office.

Today Mr. Sal called me and Anna to attend a party and hope we get the meeting today itself.

I was wearing a blue suit with a brown tie and brown shoes.

I went out of the room and waited for Anna to come. Then the door open slowly revealing Anna standing in the doorway. She was wearing a navy blue long maxi dress which have a slit on one side. I can been see her legs. The dress was simple but elegant. With light makeup on. Her hair was loose curls. With silver heels.