Chapter 5

I opened the door of my house and saw guests

I opened the door of my house and saw guests. I wasn't in mood so was going to my room but someone Holds my waist. I turn around and saw the person I hate the most.

It was Zach Harris. I used to be his friend. I mean best friend. For some reason now I hated him. I just jerked his hand away and ran upstairs.

I was about to close the door. But he pushed the door and I fell down. My hand was paining a lot. It started bleeding again.

I forced myself to stand. Then Zach started to move towards me and I moved backwards. I wasn't having any energy to push him.

My back hit the wall. Now I had nowhere to go. He was still coming toward me. Our faces were only inches apart.

His hand started to touch my hand. He took hold of my both hands in his.

Tears started to form in my eyes. Then his other hand moved down and lifting my shirt a little up he started touching my bare stomach. I felt disgusted of his touch. Tears were flowing from my eyes.

I was trying so much to push him but it was of no use. He was moving his hand up but with all my force I pushed him. And I was about to leave the room but he got hold of my hair and banged my head to the wall then I fell on the floor and he started kicking me on my stomach and slapped me on my face.

I shouted for help but no one came to help me. The last thing I remember was that he was still beating me and everything blanked out.

My whole body was paining when I woke up. By taking the support of the wall I stood up and went inside the washroom. I looked at the mirror and saw several marks on my face.

I took a hot water bath and dressed up, I did a little more makeup today to cover the marks on my face. I had my breakfast quickly and wanted to get away from the house so I wouldn't have to answer my parents questions about the marks on my face.

I reached the office and straightaway went to my desk trying my best to hide my face. I dint want to explain to everyone about the marks on my face.