Chapter 11

Rubys pov
"Seth" I screamed as I entered the Cullen household.

"Gosh Ruby not so loud" Bella grumbled bluring into the kitchen next to me.

"You're awake" I smiled and went to hug her.

"Why didn't anyone tell me she was awake?" I spoke angrily. Pulling away from the hug.

"We thought we'd wait till morning." Edward replied.

"That's a really bad excuse. I'm glad your awake" I smiled, just as Seth walked in the room.

"Seth" I ran to hug him.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked him.

"What? I'm fine" Seth lied.

"Don't lie to me I can feel your pain. What happened?"

"Babe don't worry about it, ok?" Seth assured.

"No tell me"

"I'm fine"

"Leah?" I asked knowing she'd tell me the truth.

"Bella threw him into a tree" Leah stated.

"She what?" I growled.

"Ruby?" Rosalie asked seeing how mad I was.

"You should probably take me outside" I ordered through gritted teeth. Rosalie and Emmett zoomed me outside just in time for me to phase. All I could think about was killing Bella for harming my imprint.

"Baby" I heard Seth's voice in my head calming me down enough to see him in wolf form next to me. I whimpered and seth came over and Nuzzled up against me to calm me down. 

Bella's POV
Edward and I watch from the window as the Cullen's come back after their hunt, Rosalie comes into the house first looking at Renesmee in my arms.

"Finally. My turn." Rosalie told, I give Renesmee to Rosalie.

"Where does she sleep?" I asked.

"In my arms. Or Edward's or Esme's." Rosalie pointed out as Alice walks up to me

"Happy birthday." Alice wished.

"I stopped aging three days ago." I replied

"Well, we're celebrating anyway. So suck it up." Alice says and holds out a key for me. Alice takes me to my surprise present.

"I still hate surprises. That hasn't changed."

"You'll love this one. Welcome home!" Alice says.  I see a small house, which is near the Cullen's house.

"We thought you guys might like a place of your own." Alice smiled.

"What do you think?" Edward asked.

"I think it's perfect."

"Go inside." Alice said. Edwards takes my hand and we walk towards our house.

"Have fun." Alice taunted. Edward and I enter our new home and Edward shows me around. We walk towards our room which has a massive walk-in closet

"Alice stocked it for you."  I look at the expensive dresses.

"Clearly." I noted. I walk into our bedroom and looks at their bed.

"This is our room."

"Vampires don't sleep."

"It's not intended for sleep."Edward says as he starts kissing my neck. I push Edward onto the bed and we start making love. As we lie in each other arms after making love.

"You really were holding back before. I'm never gonna get enough of this. We don't get tired. We don't have to rest or catch our breath or eat. I mean, how are we gonna stop?"

"Rosalie and Emmett were so bad, it took a solid decade before we could stand to be within five miles of them."

"I think we might be worse."

"Definitely worse." Edward confirmed.

*Timeskip to The next morning* 
Edward and I walk into the Cullen's house.

"Wow. Done already?" Emmett asked.

"Where's Renesmee?" I asked.

"The Blondies stole her." Jacob said as he watches Rosalie and Ruby from the window as they plays with Renesmee.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asked

"Emmett. No." I said sternly. Emmett laughs, As the Cullen's phone rings

"Is that Charlie?" I asked

"He's been calling twice a day." Edward said

"He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob replied

"Eventually, we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." Carlisle spoke.

"He needs to mourn, Bella." Edward sympathised.

"Okay. We'll do it tomorrow."

"I'm gonna miss this place." Emmett reminisced.

"We'll come back. We always do." Carlisle assured.

"Wait. Nobody said anything about leaving." Jacob grunted.

"Once people believe Bella's dead, we can't risk anyone seeing her." Carlisle told.

"So you just disappear?" Jacob asked

"Jacob, we don't have another choice." Edward notified.

Jacob's POV
Upset at the prospect of losing Renesmee, I go to see Charlie.

"Hey. You heard anything?" Charlie asked
"Charlie, Bella is... Uh..." I started saying. Charlie Thinking that I mean Bella's dead denied

"No, she's not."

"No, no, no, I mean, she's fine. She's back home and she's feeling better."

"Why didn't you say so?That's great." Charlie said. Charlie starts walking off

"Wait. There's something you need to see first."

"I need to see Bella." Charlie stated strongly.

"Look, in order for Bella to get better, she had to change."

"What do you mean, "change"?"

"Here goes nothing." I sighed, taking off my jacket and starting taking the rest of my clothes off.

"What the hell are you doing?" Charlie asked, trying to look away.

"You don't live in the world you think you do."

"Jacob, put your clothes on."

"Now, this may seem strange. Really strange. But stranger things happen every day. Trust me." I said and shift into my wolf form in front of Charlie, who looks shocked.

*time skip to the Cullen's house*

After telling the truth about himself to Charlie, I defend myself to Bella and Edward

"Look, I solved a problem. You were leaving. What did you expect me to do?"

"You don't realize the danger you've put him in. The Volturi will kill anyone who knows about us." Bella argued.

"No, I didn't tell him about you. Just me. I only said you were different."

"And that we have a niece who we adopted." Edward groaned.

"I mean, seriously, Jake, he's not just gonna let that go." Bella said.

"Did you consider the physical pain he'll put Bella through? It'll be like sticking a white hot branding iron down her throat. And that's assuming she can control her thirst." Edward said.

"Look, Charlie's been in hell. And I know you'll be much happier with him in your life."

"Jacob, don't try and pretend you're doing this for anyone but yourself." Edward fought.

"Sorry you feel that way because he'll be here in 10 minutes."

"What?" Bella asks.